Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Cycle of HELLADROL?!!?!?

kparker

Hello bros...So here's the deal, I've just started taking HELLADROL and am on day 2. I decided to just run H-drol because I want to see just how effective it actually is. I have yet to see a H-drol only log so for people that have questions about it, I figure this will be a good place to come. I am quite regimented with my diet, routine, and dosing so it should be easy to show how effective H-drol is...

A little about me: 28 yrs old, 5'11, 178lbs, body fat between 10-12 percent currently

Measurements: Quads - 25 inches, Calves - 14 inches (GLARING weak point...I work them heavy, two times a week...) , Chest - 44in, Arms - 17 inches, Forearms - 14 inches, Waist - 32 inches, Neck - 17 inches

Diet: 3500 Cals + per day -- Easiest way to put it, heavy dairy in the AM and heavy proteins/veggies/fruit/starches in the PM-- throw in 3 ON ProComplex protein shakes and you have my diet.

Workout Current Stats Examples (4 Days/week, 3-5 sets, 5-10 reps):
Pullups - to fail - 20
Pushups - to fail - 50
Hack Squat (Plates) - 360 lbs for 5
Leg Press (Plates) - 750 lbs + sled for 8
Squat (Plates) - 500 lbs for 7
Dumbbell Bench - 100 lbs for 8
Incline Dumbbell Bench - 95 lbs for 5
Deadlift - 315lbs for 3
Standing Alternating Hammer Curls - 75lbs for 5 (each arm)
Standing Barbell Curl - 110 lbs for 8

Goals: With Helladrol, I am trying to remain realistic and will be running it at 100mg for 4 or 5 weeks. I would be happy to gain 8-10 lbs (12+ would be amazing as I am a pretty hard gainer) and would love to increase each of the lifts above by 10%.

Here is my planned cycle:
Weeks 1-4/5: Hella
Weeks 1-6: Unleashed
Weeks 1-6: Milk Thistle
Weeks 1 1/2-6: HCGenerate

Will add Forma if I notice a drop in libido -- so chances are that'll be added as well.

I also take fish oil, protein, creatine, glutamine, and Jack3d. Any thoughts or advice is ALWAYS appreciated. I already have my winter cycle planned out but that will be a little different....haha. This is more of a test to see if I will get similar or better gains using H-drol than I would with Var, Winny, etc. I will post up some pics soon for before and after. Hopefully this will be a good read!

I am gonna be watching this cycle, I am sure somone with more experience will post advice in here if needed.

Ok So Week One.

I was expecting more on my core lifts, but I didn't see much change - with the exception of things like military press - which I used to push 135lbs comfortably for 6 sets of 5, but today went for 4 sets of 5 at 185. A 50lb gain. But again, the core lifts all mostly remained the same.

Where I was most shocked was with my weight gain. I have religiously kept my caloric intake around 3400 cals for months now and have seen no weight change. 178lbs has been where I have stayed for quite sometime. Until today. I am 186lbs. 8lbs in under a week. This was on 100mg of Hella so needless to say with that I am impressed and hope that it will continue. I have a few rest days coming up (excited for it) so I think the next week will be interesting.

For anyone reading this, please know I will keep this as a weekly log and with a longer final one on week 4 (decided to only run it for the month since I keep seeing that) then will take off for a bit before I start up something else.

Good start, expect good gains on week two I hear, might want to up your intake if your not gaining, good protien.

I have researched P/H, and understand a proper PCT would include Nolvadex or Clomid. I am sure you have a stash of either in case your tities get a little sensitive, especialy at such a high dose. I am going to have to make a choice in December, if I want to try a P/H cycle or homebrew some Test. Prop. I will follow this post. Gaining weight like that is better then the last cycle of Sustanon and Deca. I did four years ago. I would like to see if you keep any gains with HCGENERATE. I give you much props if you are a not a rep. of any kind of supplement company.(I worked in sales for a while, so thats why I referenced that.) You have definatly made me think about trying this. I too weight 178-180, but only 5'7". I need to drop a few pounds of fat and gain 8 lbs of muscle and I will be happy, until I reach that goal..ha,ha. You should post some before and after pics. I would love to see the results of ten pounds in a week. I will be looking to give either a P/H or AAS cycle another go. It has been 4 years since I have done either. I have built up to the size of my avatar pic. naturally since coming of a 3 year layoff in the gym. So if this Helladrol is what ya say, than I am already considering what another 10 to 15 lbs. would look like on that frame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom