Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90 day body transformation

Hey just one suggestion: lose the wheat. Get rid of cereal, bread, bagels, even "whole wheat" products are terrible for u if your trying to lose weight. Google "wheat belly" (there's a doctor who did a study on modern wheat and it's impact on obesity and terminal disease)

Replace wheat with steel cut oats, brown rice, sweet potatoes and various bean/ legumes.

Drop wheat and u will notice a difference I guarantee it. Also eat as many veggies as u can.

Good luck I'm rooting for you!

Ugh dammit I ate ice cream last night.. Guess I gotta hit aerobics a little harder today :/
And I skipped breakfast which is not good but I drank a protein shake as soon as I got to work with a cliff bar.. Weighed in today at 201 which is weird cause I was 207 last night haha

Hey just one suggestion: lose the wheat. Get rid of cereal, bread, bagels, even "whole wheat" products are terrible for u if your trying to lose weight. Google "wheat belly" (there's a doctor who did a study on modern wheat and it's impact on obesity and terminal disease)

Replace wheat with steel cut oats, brown rice, sweet potatoes and various bean/ legumes.

Drop wheat and u will notice a difference I guarantee it. Also eat as many veggies as u can.

Good luck I'm rooting for you!

I'll give it a try, but with my lifting routine I really do need carbs to stay energized, but I make sure to stick with only complex carbs. Most of my carb intake is from my protein shakes and various supplements

Day 3 203 lbs
Breakfast 9:30am
3 eggs and 1 piece while wheat buttered toast
Glutamine, t boosters, fish oil, multi v, ripped fuel

in my honest opinion you need to be way more on track with youre diet than what it is right now..

Any suggestions? I'm definitely no diet expert.. I work in shipping so I have a physical job, plus weights x3 a week and cardio 5x a week so I burn a lot of calories throughout the day

Started jiu jitsu today, great cardio man! And it's not boring running or cycling it requires mental process haha I love it

Top Bottom