Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 week Dermacrine/Dbol cycle!

ok pp, im not going to argue with you about your own product lol, in the eyes of the law i can see how they would put it in the same class as the prohormones, but i thought you said it was 'technically a natural test booster'

jroc86 said:
This would be kinda similar to running dbol with a bit of proviron right? Keep what total test youve got "free" and actually functioning... or maybe im off base.

Im considering doing something similar with some low dose var and a bit of proviron for 6 weeks or so.

Yeah, it would be kinda like running Dbol with about 150mg/week test... which is what most guys compare the average dose of Dermacrine too.

-Pp

*The_West* said:
ok pp, im not going to argue with you about your own product lol, in the eyes of the law i can see how they would put it in the same class as the prohormones, but i thought you said it was 'technically a natural test booster'

DHEA and pregnenolone are the main ingredients, which are pro-hormones. Heck, some congress men would even say they are "anabolic steroids"...

Dermacrine is "natural" because DHEA and pregnenolone are naturaly occuring hormones in the body, but since Dermacrine contains such high levels of hormones it can eventualy suppress your body's natural production.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
This will be an awesome bulking stack. Just don’t jinx yourself with too much d-bol, which will cause annoying back-pumps and reduced appetite. Stick to 20mg/day with the Dbol and 5 pump/day with the Dermacrine and have fun growing.

FYI, technically Dermacrine is a prohormone.

-Pp

Only 20mg/day of Dbol? Run that low dose for 8 weeks along with 8 weeks of Derma??

Primordial Performance said:
This will be an awesome bulking stack. Just don’t jinx yourself with too much d-bol, which will cause annoying back-pumps and reduced appetite. Stick to 20mg/day with the Dbol and 5 pump/day with the Dermacrine and have fun growing.

FYI, technically Dermacrine is a prohormone.

-Pp

I agree, keep it light on the dbol...no need to be a hero. Split dosage throughout the day

Top Bottom