Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

70's bodybuilders - Types of Drugs Used

My first juice was through the mail in the summer of 1989. I was 18. I found an ad for supplements and called. It was a gym that placed ads in the national mags like Ironman. Then I asked for roids and the guy said "hold on I cant hear you." He must've then went into his office so he could talk. After I repeated myself he asked me how old I was and I said 18. Anyway, I would up sending about $600 for 100 Anadrol and 20 Primobolans. I received 100 Anadrol and 20 Primotestons. I did not know the difference. The Anadrol was "Oxitosona" from Spain in the 10 blister packs of 10 pills. I had no one to tell me what to do. I was the only person who knew I was doing it. I had no idea how to open an amp. I thought you stuck the needle in the little dot on the amp. Sticking my ass for the first time was real scary. I stuck it in SLOOOOW -- no throwing it like a dart the way I read to do it. I didn't even like shots from the doctor.

Anyone remember Gray Market Labs out of Nogales Mexico that marketed Yohimbe Bark Extract that was really sublingual methyltest? The first time I tried it, I took one pill before a workout and had tons of energy at the gym.

I did D-bol in 65 but only 5mg tablets. I think there were 100 to a bottle. And the shape has'nt changed yet. They were pentagon shaped. I took 1 or 2 tabs a day. I put 40 # on in 65 and all in 4 months. Larry Scott and Dave Draper were on Muscle and Fitness mag and Mr. America . Both were Weiders first copies. Crash weight #7 and Super protien 101 were the popular drinks. Those days bring back memories.

Drugs must have been better then. I don't think anyone could put on 40 lbs w/10mg dbol now. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

One thing though, my friend, a powerlifter, was a juicer in the seventies and eighties. He told me his favorite stack was 20mg dbol + 20mg var for 10 weeks. This is a guy who got up to 292 and deadlifted over 700 lbs.

I remember once we were flipping through a powerlifting magazine, looking at guys like Gary Frank and Glen Chabot. He shook his head and said "Man, those guys must be on 700 mgs."

Makes you think.

I just dont see how it would be possible to take 10mg dbol a day. Given the half life is 4 hours, to have it consistent in your body for 24hours straight there would need to be 6 doses throughout the day. That means they would have to cut pills into thirds... Being that a pill is active ingredient plus filler, the likelyhood that they got even doses is not great. Therefore it is my assumption that they at least took 6 pills a day to have constant dbol in their system.

I agree the pros of the 70's had good genetics. But look at the pics of ferrigno when he was a teenager, he was skinny as fuck. If he had superior genetics he still would have had a decent amount of size when he was younger.

No one knows what they took or how much. I don't even think the bb's of the 70's knew what eachother were taking. They probably told eachother they were taking small amounts to trick the other into taking small amounts. Arnold was the kind of giving prank advice.

I was not on back in the 80's - but I remember this "protine shake' that was taken off the market - Hot Stuff I think it was called. Guys were taking the stuff and blowing up like balloons. I heard it was taken off the market because one of the key ingredients was a 'roid (methaltest or deca??) When the rumor started to spread that it was being taken off of the market, people began buying it up by the truckfull!! Wish I had been into the game back then!!

i think i remember my dad having some of that protein shit... I think it had dbol in it...

Anyone remember when that shit was going around about nitrotech having nandralone in it?

It was easy to put the weight on then ,I was 15 and used to eat a minimum of 5000 to 6000 calories a day. I used to have a Crash Weight shake with ice cream,brewers yeast ,honey, 1500 calorie . When I would get to school I'd have a can of Super Protien 101 . The stuff was so thick you could flip the can upside down and wait for the drink to come out. I'd warm the can at home. Memories !

Todays bodybuilders can't comprehend the old timers growing on such little gear because they're using contemporarie sensibilities. The fact that d-bol has a limited half life meant nothing to those guys. They just popped a couple aong with their morning vitamins and brewers yeast and liver tablets and realized it helped. That's it.

Top Bottom