Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

Feel better Sarge!!! :wavey: Hope everything runs smoothly so you can start your 5 x 5 tomorrow ;)

thundercats.jpg

:cresmoon: :sleep2:

now what is exactly wrong with your shoulders? have you had mri's done on them?

and your hip flexor....is that a new injury? maybe just soreness?

jpt said:
now what is exactly wrong with your shoulders? have you had mri's done on them?

and your hip flexor....is that a new injury? maybe just soreness?
I don't know.

I wish I had full insurance by a huge corp. But it's infact the opposite. Self pay :coffee: I deal with the discomfort and when it hurts I stop :) lol... common sense has gotten me a long ways... and the chiro and massages should help and eventually correct it i'm hoping.

What i thought was the flexor is not... I did some internet research and can't pinpoint it.

my left leg when adducted (rotatated externally hurts upper innear). ZERO pain when pressure is applied ANYWHERE... stomach, ect... all over... so no hernia... it's strange. Like it's the socket itself, i don't know.

IT was totally excrustiating last night laying in bed. On a pain scale "0" being normal, 2 being a headache ... 5 or 6 being a broken bone.. this was an 8... I had no adrealine flowing... just sheer pain... sucked, popped some anti inflamatories and feel asleep eventually (2ish am).

Morning fine... walking around my right one hurt! WTF?!? very odd.

I don't get it.

Also my elbows last night and my left wrist hurt like a bitch too. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe my bed is cursed, lol.

I'm "ok" right now except for some discomfort in my shoulder area from being probbed by the massuse still... nothing immobilizing. legs are good right now too.

Lots of issues with my body, If I were a car... i'd say i was a lemon :lmao:

... tried to reach my chiro to go in today, he wasn't there hoepfully he'll call me back soon :rolleyes:

Pending ridiculous pain, i'm lifting tonight, keeping form strict... and if I feel pain i stop (like usual).. hopefully I'll be good to go :)

Oh and my hips usually make a popping noise if I bring my knee up... my shouders pop, my elbows crack... Never been painful though until now.

Oh and my hips usually make a popping noise if I bring my knee up... my shouders pop, my elbows crack... Never been painful though until now.

my grandmother just said that yesterday verbatim lol

yeah mri's are def expensive.....sucks about the insurance...sorry bout' that! just use strict form and go lighter...more muscle contractions and slower reps...NO 400 LB DEADLIFTS!!! :chomp:

jpt said:
my grandmother just said that yesterday verbatim lol

yeah mri's are def expensive.....sucks about the insurance...sorry bout' that! just use strict form and go lighter...more muscle contractions and slower reps...NO 400 LB DEADLIFTS!!! :chomp:
:(

I'm 22 though :worried: ... hopefully got at least 40 more years in this body before i need to look into plastic joints, lol.

400lb deadlifts are fun though :evil: ... no more doing them randomly for sure.

Feelin' ok, Going to finish the entire 5x5 routine tonight .... no "hopefully's" or "maybes" ... I WILL finish it... being positive :coffee:

Popping ibrophen before of course, to keep inflamation down :)

sgtslaughter said:
Lots of issues with my body, If I were a car... i'd say i was a lemon :lmao:
Well is that case you can "find somebody who's life gave them vodka and have a party" OR "take a bath with lemon slices and soak your troubles away(throw in a little epsom salt too)skin gets real soft that way"

Atta boy, Happy Training :) :wavey: Don't kill yourself, then you'll wake me from my nap I'm taking in my avi & I'll be evil again :evil:

:D

:rainbow: :rainbow:

Top Bottom