Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

BiggT said:
What are you getting on the pizza? I am getting pizza after the gym later and I could use topping ideas.

chicken/sausage slices are always a crowd pleaser :chomp: it def depends though on the place...

Pizza was so good, i should have gotten more but I ended up eating those fruit candy slices, chocolate covered coconut thingys, and some fudge while at the shore :)

Reward for not going to the gym for a few days... it's my carb up :verygood: lol

Massage tomorrow afternoon :D

WOOHOO!!!! Can't WAIIIITTT

Lots of course work to do this weekend and misc stuff though :rolleyes: blah.... relaxing whenever I can :) like now.

Chicken, brocolli, olive oil with some sea salt for my last meal will do :coffee: ... had enough sugar to kill a diabetic earlier.

... chuggin' water, my face feels swollen. So worth it too :Chef:

sgtslaughter said:
Pizza was so good, i should have gotten more but I ended up eating those fruit candy slices, chocolate covered coconut thingys, and some fudge while at the shore :)

Reward for not going to the gym for a few days... it's my carb up :verygood: lol

Massage tomorrow afternoon :D

WOOHOO!!!! Can't WAIIIITTT

Lots of course work to do this weekend and misc stuff though :rolleyes: blah.... relaxing whenever I can :) like now.

Chicken, brocolli, olive oil with some sea salt for my last meal will do :coffee: ... had enough sugar to kill a diabetic earlier.

... chuggin' water, my face feels swollen. So worth it too :Chef:
Keep drinking H20 .. you'll need it for deep tissue :) Glad you had fun! Have a great weekend :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Keep drinking H20 .. you'll need it for deep tissue :) Glad you had fun! Have a great weekend :heart:
ouu good call thanks!! forgot... gotta stay super boyant for that too :) Thanks!

:wavey: Don't be a stranger :heart:

Hope you feel better soon :rose: * 8

The massuse tore me up, in a good way..

my shoulder girdle area (Front delt, pec minor, down to bis and forearms) is like a cobweb mess.

That explains the pain i get in my hands :rolleyes: and numbness in the morning.

She dug DEEP... feeling looser already.

My traps had knots all over... and my neck, dug around there alot.

Quads KILLED from the latic acid still in there she said (did some cardio this morning).

Back and lower back feels much better too... Overall she did a great job, wasn't too relaxing... it was more of a theraphy session, lol.

Going to make it a point to get there once a month.

Time to eat again :chomp:

Yeah, a massage does wonders....I used to get some tingling in my hands a while back and freaked out thinking I was dying slowly from the inside, lol.....but a massage will work wonders.

BiggT said:
Yeah, a massage does wonders....I used to get some tingling in my hands a while back and freaked out thinking I was dying slowly from the inside, lol.....but a massage will work wonders.
Tingling.... i know exactly what you mean.

Ever since i recently (have to remember to) sleep on my back; it's helped me not to wake up with numb arms. I like to sleep on my stomach with my arms up... cuts off circulation though.
... My primary care physician doc told me to loose some muscle on my upper body :rolleyes:

I deff. spoke too soon :worried: , I had to ice down both shoulders... serious pain from the immflamation of everything up in there.... it Sucked to say the least, ice helped big time... along with some ibprophen and hours later a 1/2 a vicoden.

Still feeling it... gotta hit the sack before the pain comes back, ice in the am if it hurts still.

When I go back... gotta tell her to ease up. The previous deep tissue I had was amazing. But i told this lady to go to town and well... she did, lol... opps :rolleyes: my fault.

Food today...

(10am)started off with oats and milk before the gym
protein shake made at the gym for me
massage...
ground beef and brocolli, milk.
here's the good stuff :evil: :
Chinese food :) ... LOTS of it with ONE glass of a nice dry cab.
then ice cream...
and more ice cream with some pie on it

... i'm bloated beyond belief right now :cow: :verygood: :Chef:

Water today has been through the roof to stay hydrate for massage and to help with all the sodium in the Chinese food... still dry mouth.

Tomorrow gotta get food in consistantly good food and lots of it, starting new training routine Monday. :coffee:

thththd6845366.jpg

Top Bottom