Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60% of white people....

JustinM

have some sort of lactose intolerancy...today i was educated by a man who is very a very respectable source for nutrition and fitness knowledge...

lately i have been getting gas, and more pimples, and he thinks that it is because my body cant handle the milk, and wheat...

therefor i am going to try this diet for a while but a little help from you guys would be great...(if anyone wants to try this with me, they are more than welcome, and i will work with them)..

i am not going to be eating
milk, protien shakes, pasta, any breads...a lot of other things

i am going to be having a lot of vegetables, fruits, tuna, chicken, more steaks, more nuts, more peanut butter...and so on..i would like some more foods if anyone can help...

if anyone can help me in any way, that would be GREATLY appreciated..

peace

There are other kinds of protein shakes such as soy. I haven't had the need to try them yet, but I have tried soy milk which is not bad at all. You might check that out.

I'd also suggest getting yourself tested for LI before you make such a drastic change in your diet.

are you on juice......?....... if not........ no lactose may be the case..... sorry for you if it is...... its a great way to get protein.....

X

I use lactaid, i just made a shake with it.

It's good stuff, but if your drinking
milk for mainly protein its not as as good
as it has only 2 grams of protein per serving
but i hate farting all day and night and
stomach cramps are shyst so i drink that stuff
i drink a little soy and i drink rice milk
and now no ass leakage or gut wrenching
cramps!!

im just trying this diet out to see how it goes and to see if i feel better...supposetly ill have more energy and feel better so its worth a shot...

thanks

any more help would be great

thanks
peace

Sounds like a traditional cutting diet to me. I have no doubt you will do well on it.

But most whey protein isolates are sooo low in lactose that your body would not even notice it, so unless you have an allergy to dairy PROTEIN rather than lactose intolerance, there is no reason to avoid them. Lactose intolerance is not even slightly related to a dairy allergy (which I have).

There is no harm in eliminating these foods from your diet though. Good luck.

I'm lactose intolerant, I use soy protein and I feel fine. As soon as anything dairy pases my lips, my stomach starts barking at me.

Have fun contest dieting...This is what I start doing at 14 weeks out...I first eliminate dairy and sugars, then at eight weeks no more wheat, pastas, or protein shakes...It is very difficult to do! I found that I hold a lot less water and cut very fast...Good luck!

thanks a lot guys but one problem..im not cutting..im still trying to bulk..it is going to be hard..so im going to aim for 3000 cal, none from supplements..i figure your body does not use all the calories from supplements anyways so it wont be that bad going from 3400 cal with supps...i will work up from there..

any other suggestions??

thanks
peace

Top Bottom