Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks out from my target date...and

jackedmom

I hope the hell I can make it. I've been trying sooo hard. My intensity at the gym is great. My diet is spot on and things are coming down but in order to preserve the muscle up top I can't rush things...I just hope things all fall in place in time for my show. I had orginally set a target date end of July. There is a comp August 13th I want to do. I've got to get my ass in gear, literally before I commit. Based on shitty pics, is this doable???

Hey girl! Fantastic progress!

Abs look great, back is great, legs & glutes usually the last to come in. I'd continue workign on getting some capping on the delts (shoulder & delt work) and just keep the bodyfat dropping and you are good to go!

I concur with Sassy... Progress is Awesome... Props for the hard work... :rose:

Look at your starting pics compared to these... WOW

Yes, excellent progress!!! Looking GREAT!!

LOL @ the dog being in the 1 pic....

You look great - the difference is awesome.

I agree, delts need a little more cap on them. I'd work on hitting medial delts HARD.

For future, calves need a little extra work, they are small compared to your awesome quads! :) I know calves are hard to bring up, but would be worth focusing on.

Your abs are incredible!

Why not do both contest dates? :)

Daisy_Girl said:
You look great - the difference is awesome.

I agree, delts need a little more cap on them. I'd work on hitting medial delts HARD.

For future, calves need a little extra work, they are small compared to your awesome quads! :) I know calves are hard to bring up, but would be worth focusing on.

Your abs are incredible!

Why not do both contest dates? :)

Thanks for the props on working hard. Whew, I had no idea it would be this much work, LOL. My boyfriend, who happens to be my trainer, switched my workouts a while back to focus on just what you and sassy mentioned. On shoulder days he's having me do lateral raises first--hard and heavy. I get a freaking incredible pump there when I train them. I've got veins running through the medial and anterior heads that look like worms! Hard to show in the pics. I'm so depleted right now, I'm hoping when it comes closer to contest time and I carb up a bit, they will look fuller. The other thing is I noticed after I took this pics is that I can't friggin pose. I look far more muscular just standing there then I do hitting a pose. I'm a mini Paul Dillet...LOL...I'm working on that everyday now too. Tanning will help as well, I hope. I'm so Larry Bird white that when I take a pic it washes all the separation out.

He (the boyfriend) also has me doing calf work every other day. I carried a ton of fat there early on so I thought they would have been a tad larger when I dieted down. Hard to tell what's under all that fat when you start...heheheh... I appreciate all your comments and they are right on track with what he is saying. :)

He said number one goal is to get the fat off the upper thighs. He's right. I carry it ALL there. I'm very, very pear shaped. He said my very first snickers bar is still sitting there. LOL....

I would like to do the July show, but I am soooo doing this to be my personal best up there. If I go up there and I feel I am my personal best, it won't matter where I place or anything. I'll be grinning ear to ear just to be on stage with my own demons beat so to speak. If I go up there and feel I am not ready, then I think no matter where I place, I'd be hugely disappointed. Know what I mean?

Top Bottom