Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 months cycle advice

It looks like you just want to stay on test for longer. If your goals were to build muscle my 6 month cycle would look like
1-4
dbol 50mg
1-8
test cyp 250mg
1-16
equipoise 600mg
8-24
up test dose to 500mg (because eq would be kicked in by week 8)
16-24
masteron prop 500mg
18-24
Anavar 60mg
I would also adjust my cycle to fit around the seasonal weather and start on mast right when it starts to get warm out so you are shredded all throughout the summer. I wouldnt even do the dbol myself but since you mentioned it thats where i would throw it in if i was going to

i know but if i do only 3 months i'll finish at the start of summer and then i'll lose some gains water so look smaller + low test low libido a little depressed ect... for that i want to cruise for the summer 3 months then 1 september i go off and do pct

A) you'll always lose SOME gains bossman, that's why (as I've said 1,000 times) nutrition needs to be on point before, during, and after.

B) if you run a strong pct and your nutrition is on point then there won't be a noticeable difference in size nor will you have "low test"

The protocol you have stated above is not wise or safe

I would to a 3 to 4 month test cycle followed by anaver for 6 weeks that will give u what u want for the summer

no need for month long cycles i made a post about short burst cycles you should go look into it..

i know but if i do only 3 months i'll finish at the start of summer and then i'll lose some gains water so look smaller + low test low libido a little depressed ect... for that i want to cruise for the summer 3 months then 1 september i go off and do pct

I had the same idea. That was many years ago, still on that same cycle haha

Top Bottom