Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 PR

wnt2bBeast

Walking wanted some PR's well here ya go..sorry its only dbell press PR but 105's 5x5 last set was brutal i think next week im switching to front BB press because the 110's disappeared and i dont think i can handle the 115's..i will say just getting the bells into place is a friggin workout in itself..but i had a good spotter today..anyway train hard!!

CONGRATS, always have to have a great spotter when you get heavy like this, especially with db presses. It's been quite some time since i hit these, stuck on military.

wnt2bBeast said:
Walking wanted some PR's well here ya go..sorry its only dbell press PR but 105's 5x5 last set was brutal i think next week im switching to front BB press because the 110's disappeared and i dont think i can handle the 115's..i will say just getting the bells into place is a friggin workout in itself..but i had a good spotter today..anyway train hard!!

GREAT job!!
how do 110s disappear, someone slip them in their jacket and walk out?

cwick0 said:
CONGRATS, always have to have a great spotter when you get heavy like this, especially with db presses. It's been quite some time since i hit these, stuck on military.
thanks C im definitely going to have to switch over cuzz i dont think 115's are gonna happen. and then we go from120 to 130 bells so most likely ill stick with front BB so i can up it 5lbs each week..

Sugarplum said:
GREAT job!!
how do 110s disappear, someone slip them in their jacket and walk out?
i not sure..lol that would be pretty difficult, jacket in the summer 2 110 lbers up a flight of stairs lol..and TY sugah!!!

wnt2bBeast said:
thanks C im definitely going to have to switch over cuzz i dont think 115's are gonna happen. and then we go from120 to 130 bells so most likely ill stick with front BB so i can up it 5lbs each week..

My partner and i have been hitting behind the head for the longest time, but every now and again we throw in some front bb. I killed'em yesterday with 275 for 10 on rears, NOTE: i quit going down once my elbows hit 90 degrees.

cwick0 said:
My partner and i have been hitting behind the head for the longest time, but every now and again we throw in some front bb. I killed'em yesterday with 275 for 10 on rears, NOTE: i quit going down once my elbows hit 90 degrees.
you prefer b-t-n vs front presses? with bells i bring them down slightly below 90 low but never lock out at the top

Awesome brother!! Good to see you KILLING that shit!! My best was the 100's for 10-12. Then I started doing tons of benching and direct shoulder work was minimized or eliminated for a while. I like those much better then militaries though. Military barbell presses put alot of pressure on my collar bone and lower back. Never felt right.
Keep on KILLING on!!

wnt2bBeast said:
you prefer b-t-n vs front presses? with bells i bring them down slightly below 90 low but never lock out at the top

Im a lot stronger on b-t-n, ive been as high as 295 for 6. Im not sure how high if went on front, i think 245 for 10. I rarely if ever go past 90 degrees on anything i train, not to mention never locking out. I quit hitting dbs because my strength went to shit, ive done 130s in the past for 6. However, every since moving out east, i just havent been worth a shit on dbs. Not sure why either.

Top Bottom