Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th injection feels odd

Hey all, so this is my 5th injection and it's my third time on my right glute.
First I wanna add that i inject every 5 days of Sus and deca.
However this time it feels a little odd on my right glute and i fear this may be the beggining of an abcess. So far its been over 24 hours since the injection and i feel a hard litte lump under the skin, it isn't all that hot over the surface of the skin and it doesn't hurt too much unless I press on it and even then it's not that much of a discomforting feeling.
I'm not too concerned at this present moment because i don't have a fever, it isn't excessively hot and it doesnt hurt when i walk, sit, or while im standing. Also, usually when are abscess side affects supposed to appear if one is growing?
I'm just uncertain of what to do next, should i visit a doctor ASAP? and if i do, should i tell him i'm on steroids?
are you swithcing up locations? my friend he got what he called a "sterile abscess" and said it was from pinning same spot too often. it was a hard lump, but didnt get infected or swell up more, it slowly went away over a couple months and he said he avoided that spot during that time. maybe you have gotten that?
try pinning more than 1 or 2 spots maybe it would help?

Top Bottom