Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50mg Dbol 50mg Proviron 6-8 Week Cycle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not too familliar with Beast. I don't want this to sound negative, but I always found that going with real AAS had less sides and risks. Not to mention real AAS is usually just as easy to find and often-times cheaper.

Hiding it from your gf? Put your foot down man..

If we didnt have a daughter together she'd have no say... I've already sacrificed enough i deserve a lil treat :heart:

6 weeks it is... this isnt my first cycle and def not for dbol so ill keep the doses 50/50 :)

Hi.

I have a similar question. I also ONLY want to use oral drugs :)
Right now i have wins, proviron. I also can get thai tablets..
But some people tell me to do wins alone, and others says it is not useful. Some people say that proviron will work as well
My goal is to gain some lean mass, and this is my first time using ass. Many of my friends have done it, and its like they just take something, and often it helps them :)
Here i could see that dBol and provirion would be good. But what about wins + proviron?

Looks good CK.Have you ever ran Proviron?50 will probably be good but I really like it at 75-100 mgs per day.
Either way,short and sweet.Nice run!
Silent Says

Personally I think it does work better with test but I have used it by itself just to see how it worked with no other compounds.I did feel an increase with libido and my body felt alot tighter.The only downfall was my hair thinned out alot while on it.

JVG I dont think your joints will be very happy with all the dryness you will get from both.Winny in combination with alot of fish oil might be ok for you but I would only go for about 6-7 weeks.I do like some oral only cycles but would rather have some test in me.

this is one of my favorite oral stacks. absolutely love it. I would run forma while on. dbol aromatizes like crazy and don't depend on the proviron to offset that.. and I'm like you I hate holding water.

also don't be afraid to drop the dbol down to 30mg a day if you start feeling some sides for a few days then you can bump it back up.

strength and size goes nuts on this stack.

Proviron is amazing shit...makes me look so lean.

I love me a long Dbol cycle , ubber cheap and you look good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom