Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg TEST ONLY cycle

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
i have a 50mL vial of test e just sittin around. i got a PT recently to push me harder in the gym. Ive done 6 cycles already and have tried almost all of them out there. I figured, what the hell? ill do a little 10 week popper at 500mg/wk. ive never done just test only. calories will be increasing like a mother because its just that time for us bros of the year. not for our periods, but for the bulking season or turning into werewolves or whatever. anyway. what kind of gains should i expect from a test only cycle at 500 mg/wk? My trainer feels im extremely stong for my size, but the problem is muscular endurance. The goals is to seriously increase the weights i am lifting while at the same time build endurance.

Nobody can answer, although I'm sure many will give their opinions, on what you can expect to gain. You get out what you put in. So do your best on every lift, strict form and proper weight, and push yourself to always do a little more then you think you can and your results will be great. If you don't do that your results will not be great. Remember it's not the drugs it's the effort, read intensity, that does it.

Nobody can answer, although I'm sure many will give their opinions, on what you can expect to gain. You get out what you put in. So do your best on every lift, strict form and proper weight, and push yourself to always do a little more then you think you can and your results will be great. If you don't do that your results will not be great. Remember it's not the drugs it's the effort, read intensity, that does it.

I Agree 100% I did 12-14 set on my test cycle,some may call that overtraining, Is working overtime 19 hrs lifting overtraining, as long as you put in the effort and the nutrition you WILL grow,
AAS will not let you overtrain if your diet ,training, and rest is in check!

RADAR

One thing I forgot to keep in mind.........week 6 of 600mg of the Ultra Test(C, P and E).....was that weight is detemined not by the scale alone. BF% droppage, diet and type of workout all factor. I was 235 dropped to 227 and am now up to 240.......so I didn't gain 5lbs......in actuality it is 13lbs. I got frustrated with the scale until I realized that the i was replacing BF with muscle.......friends at the gym say theu notice a remarkable difference.(my belt is a notch tighter, I had to move up to XXLs from XLs shirts, pants are tightening around the thigh area)even though I don't and the scale barely registers one either.

Big_joe is right.......it is very hard to determine a range.........

Probably the most important thing here outside your diet is that you have a PT that's knows his shit as to be honest most don't and can have you training all wrong.

diet..and training is the key to what youll reach and get off this 500mg of test...
train hard and have your diet in check..and youll be fine

500mgs is PLENTY of Testosterone for significant gains in muscle mass and strength.

Heck, even 250mg per week in conjunction with a small dosage of a mild anabolic will produce awesome results.

Top Bottom