Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg test cycle. bac water, aspirating, hcg adex questions

diedeadEnough

im not ready yet just trying to learn.
i want to run a 500 mg GP test only cycle sometime

this is what i have planned so far.

1-10 250mg's test mon and 250 thurs
1-10 arimedex or aromasin
1-10 hcgenerate or unleashed?

pct

1-4 hcg 500iu a week or weeks 1-2 500 a week, then 2-4 250 a week?
1-4 arimidex or aromasin
1-10 hcgenerate or unleashed?

i know im an amatuer, just trying to learn. im not getting on this cycle yet, ill stick to dieselbolan for now. i want to do a test only cycle, to get a feel for it. learn everything. and have an easy recovery and make some great gains. im 5'8, about 176- 180 pounds. 21 years old, previus cycle history would just be beast and diesel. diet and training is great.

- which would be a better ai for me since im prone to gyno? adex or aromasin? and how many mg's on cycle then pct?

- bac water, does this always need to be mixed in or is that for things like making your own tren? would i even need this with test? do you need to mix it with the hcg?

- aspirating, this is when you put the needle in, and then pull the plunger out just a little to make sure there's no blood, so you know you didnt go into a blood vessel or a vein right?

- i notice alot of you dudes dont use hcgenerate or anything on cycle. do you just let your balls get shut down? and then bring them back with the HCG? i dont want to do this id rather keep them alive and still use the hcg. im on dieselbolan now and waited to start hcgen(not hcg) and im already getting atrophy.

- where do you inject HCG? same as the test? just insulin needles?

thanks in advance dudes

BAC water is for HCG or GH.

Im partial to adex for an AI.

I like using HCG during a cycle in 2 weekly small doses. Its gives you a natural test kick and keeps atrphy at bay for a quicker recovery post cycle.

you are correct on aspirating.

HCG is generally done subq (but can be done IM) with an insulin syringe in midsection. pinch some skin and pull it out and then inject into the fold your pinching.

Zyg, how're you liking running your HCG on cycle? Is it throghout the cycle?

No atrophy as far as I can tell so thats a plus and at 250IU 2x a week its not terribly expensive. Aside from that dont have a lot of feedback. Im on HRT so wont have any real statistical data to show its effects post cycle but even if I did everyone responds and recovers a bit different.

low infrequent doses are a safe way to keep the boys working and there are studies showing it being used to restore sexual function for steroid abusers so its proven effective post cycle. There are also other studies showing its effectiveness during a cycle at preventing atrophy and keeping other hormone levels someone constant so over all I think its a smart addition.

zyglamail thanks for your advice man. how much adex would you recommend? .5mg is around average right??

for HCG i understand what you mean about injecting into subq, its the same as injecting insulin. you said you run 250 twice a week. you dont feel like its losing its effectiveness?? from what i understand the hcg is good but cant be run too high for too long or you get a tolerance to it.

zyglamail thanks for your advice man. how much adex would you recommend? .5mg is around average right??

for HCG i understand what you mean about injecting into subq, its the same as injecting insulin. you said you run 250 twice a week. you dont feel like its losing its effectiveness?? from what i understand the hcg is good but cant be run too high for too long or you get a tolerance to it.

Adex dose kind of depends on your natural E levels. on 40mg.wk test I run 1mg adex 3 days a week, your mileage may vary.

250IU of HCG is a pretty low dose compared to what most around here recommend. It has a 24 hour half life so if you use it 2 consecutive days prior to one of your weekly shots you in essence only have it in your system 2 out of 7 days a week. Low dose combined with infrequent use prevents it from losing effectiveness.

Adex dose kind of depends on your natural E levels. on 40mg.wk test I run 1mg adex 3 days a week, your mileage may vary.

250IU of HCG is a pretty low dose compared to what most around here recommend. It has a 24 hour half life so if you use it 2 consecutive days prior to one of your weekly shots you in essence only have it in your system 2 out of 7 days a week. Low dose combined with infrequent use prevents it from losing effectiveness.

so youre saying if you inject test on monday and thursday, to use the hcg at 250 iu's saturday and sunday? i think i read another one of your posts where you said this is the "peaks and valleys" method?

ive done searches on HCG. i understand what youre saying on when and how to dose it. but heres what i dont understand so far.

- how does it come packaged when you buy it? is it a liquid? (i guess some are pre mixed liquids?) or is it a pellet or powder that dissolves in the bac water?

- and do you have to aspirate with the HCG too when you inject in subq or is that only for intra muscular injections?

Top Bottom