Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5000iu HCG shot

Mr.X said:
There is no #s set in stone on HCG usage. However, the 500IUs for 10 days is a dosages you can use even if you did over 1gr of test. The reality is that everything is variable and subjective to the person using, so the same thing that works for one person is not necessarily going to work for another.

Even if you go over 10 wks and over 1gr of test, the HCG amount should be plenty especially if you're running nolvadex with it.

I agree with both of the paragraphs. They were written by Jenetic, and he's on the cutting edge of PCT research.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376177

Overuse of HCG does cause LH receptors to desensitize, but this can be minimized/stopped by the use of nolvadex. Personally, I only suggest HCG PCT, unless your cycles are over 16 weeks.

Thanks, X that's where I got the info (Jenetic) and now I have had first hand success with the protocol that I posted above. I have offered that protocol as advice to someone in another thread but, this thread has got me wondering if some of these pct protocols I see are excessive in there use of hcg although I'm sure required dosages will change from person to person.

ok guys so ive just read of a link to take hcg mon wed fri.1500iu.does that mean for 1 week? then follow with clomid,could some 1 just state if i should do a mid cycle,and state time and days,im all new to this and getting a little confused,ive showing you my cycle now is it possible for some 1 to state how many iu,s of hcgs to take and when to take them. can i take my clomid togeather wiv hcgs,

doogle said:
ok guys so ive just read of a link to take hcg mon wed fri.1500iu.does that mean for 1 week? then follow with clomid,could some 1 just state if i should do a mid cycle,and state time and days,im all new to this and getting a little confused,ive showing you my cycle now is it possible for some 1 to state how many iu,s of hcgs to take and when to take them. can i take my clomid togeather wiv hcgs,

Go backwards in this thread and read post #2 that's Mr.X recommendation.

Then go to post #16 and that is a pct that I've recommended because I know it works but it's for a long cycle with high doses.

Then read post #20 and Mr.X answers some of my questions about the use of hcg.

You may find that Mr.X's hcg recommendation might be what you're looking for. But the one I posted was developed by a person very knowledgeable in pct protocol. There is a very good pct forum on this site but you need to be a plat member to view it.

ok guys ive been speaking wiv outlaw this guy seems to know his stuff,im gona use 5000iu, 1500iu 1st shot and finish of wiv 750iu 500ius.then clomid,

Top Bottom