Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5000iu HCG shot

ok guys im totaly confused here.im takeing 8weeks of test ex elmu,and about5 weeks of winny depot.iwas gona add some deka but im leaveing it out.heres my stats.1-8weeks-testex elmu.500mg5-9weeks.winny evry 2nd day.iwas gona do hcg ,1500iu mid cycle and 5000iu end cycle.ialso have 24 clomid tabs.im gona have another kid this year so i need to do pct.help guys.i go on holiday for 2 weeks on the 19th may that leaves 12 weeks from today.so would it be possible to run hcg stright after winny for 15 days.evry 5 days.then that would lead up til the day i fly,so when i come back in 2weeks start my clomid,im just lookin it my options here,becouse i know clomid should be ran 2weeks after last shot of test.but could i do it this way .

Last edited:
doogle said:
ok guys im totaly confused here.im takeing 8weeks of test ex elmu,and about5 weeks of winny depot.iwas gona add some deka but im leaveing it out.heres my stats.1-8weeks-testex elmu.500mg5-9weeks.winny evry 2nd day.iwas gona do hcg ,1500iu mid cycle and 5000iu end cycle.ialso have 24 clomid tabs.im gona have another kid this year so i need to do pct.help guys.i go on holiday for 2 weeks on the 19th may that leaves 12 weeks from today.so would it be possible to run hcg stright after winny for 15 days.evry 5 days.then that would lead up til the day i fly,so when i come back in 2weeks start my clomid,im just lookin it my options here,becouse i know clomid should be ran 2weeks after last shot of test.but could i do it this way .
come on guys help!a guy in my gym said take hcg evry 2nd day, 3times times?help im confused.i thought it was evry 5 days

Last edited:
"Anabolics 2006" recommends a opening shot of up to 5000iu's if the cycle was on the heavy side (850mg+/8+weeks). This is a pretty well respected book, as is the author, William Llewellyn. Other than the book, I have never heard anyone taking a dosages that large.

I'm following Anthony Roberts pct, which seems to be working out (currently on).

Mr.X said:
I'm an advocate of doing 500IUs of HCG ED for 10days, 7 before the PCT starts. That should be plenty for most users.

To me 5000iu of hcg followed by 1500iu 3x/wk for 3 wks seems like overkill with risks.

Mr. X is the hcg protocol you suggest for cycles running up to about 10 wks with total compound dosages at or less than 1000mg?

For a long cycle running at 16+ wks with total compound dosages well above 1000mg. Would you advocate a mid cycle hcg run of 500iu/day with 20 mg nolva for 7 days followed by a pct of 1000iu hcg 3x/wk for 3 wks with nolva and clomid followed by 3 more wks of nolva and clomid. This has been tried and true. But I'm wondering if there was a better way.

Could you comment on the first paragraph of this summary below as it relates to shorter cycles using moderate compound dosages? Also do you agree with the second paragraph? I am trying to reason where users cross the threshold and usage of hcg becomes imperative to recovery. Also, I'm trying to assess the point that hcg is being overused in cycles that are long and highly dosed and standard protocol would require its use to begin with.

Leydig Cell Desensitization:

Leydig cell desensitization does in fact occur to some degree with prolonged or high dose HCG usage. Using it continuously during a cycle could possibly cause the LH receptor to desensitize which in turn would ultimately render the PCT to be either less effective or possibly useless. This seems counterproductive. HCG will not be needed on cycles where the proper ancillaries are used and where the dosages/durations are realistic.

The previous summary was a general statement. The reality and good news is that Leydig cell desensitization due to HCG usage is blocked and/or minimized by Nolvadex. This occurs by suppressing HCG's ability to inhibit the conversion of 17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone to testosterone.

Get a pdr and read about HCG, you will find that very large doses are commonly used in medical situations involving hormone replacement therapy. It is wise to obtain all the information possible and also to pay attention to "the experiment of one" which means that different people respond to different doses, substances, etc. Everything written in this thread so far is good advise, now find what works for you. Be cautious because permanent damage is possible and there is a very real risk of a pretty nasty case of gyno with large doses of HCG. The wise person is well informed. Good luck. P.S I just did two shots of HCG 5 days apart at 2500mg each. Now Clomid and Nolva.

doogle said:
ok so you think i should scrap the 5000iu and stick wiv 1500ius

I'm trying to get Mr.X to respond to my post but I don't think he's on line. If you read my post you'll see that my pct is for a long and high dose cycle which yours is not thus, I'm giving you an example of what I don't think you should do. I can give you an example of a protocol but X's, the more I think about it, should be fine. Why? Because on a short cycle with moderate doses your testicular atrophy should not be too significant (unless you have another issue). So, a low dose run of hcg as X suggests makes sense because it will probably do the job without the risk of desensitizing the leydig cells which becomes a problem and will cause pct failure. Doing the hcg protocol during cycle the way X recommends is fine as all you're trying to do is return your guys to normal size in preparation to get back to the business of producing test which comes later in pct. I also think X is picking the time where you would have the most atrophy. If I was doing a short cycle I'd be confident in using this as my pct

Last edited:
mrp3652 said:
Would your first of the 10 days of HCG start on the 7th day before PCT and conclude 3 days into PCT or would the 10th day finish up 7 days before?

See the highlighted.

g mac said:
To me 5000iu of hcg followed by 1500iu 3x/wk for 3 wks seems like overkill with risks.

Mr. X is the hcg protocol you suggest for cycles running up to about 10 wks with total compound dosages at or less than 1000mg?

For a long cycle running at 16+ wks with total compound dosages well above 1000mg. Would you advocate a mid cycle hcg run of 500iu/day with 20 mg nolva for 7 days followed by a pct of 1000iu hcg 3x/wk for 3 wks with nolva and clomid followed by 3 more wks of nolva and clomid. This has been tried and true. But I'm wondering if there was a better way.

There is no #s set in stone on HCG usage. However, the 500IUs for 10 days is a dosages you can use even if you did over 1gr of test. The reality is that everything is variable and subjective to the person using, so the same thing that works for one person is not necessarily going to work for another.

Even if you go over 10 wks and over 1gr of test, the HCG amount should be plenty especially if you're running nolvadex with it.

g mac said:
Could you comment on the first paragraph of this summary below as it relates to shorter cycles using moderate compound dosages? Also do you agree with the second paragraph? I am trying to reason where users cross the threshold and usage of hcg becomes imperative to recovery. Also, I'm trying to assess the point that hcg is being overused in cycles that are long and highly dosed and standard protocol would require its use to begin with.

Leydig Cell Desensitization:

Leydig cell desensitization does in fact occur to some degree with prolonged or high dose HCG usage. Using it continuously during a cycle could possibly cause the LH receptor to desensitize which in turn would ultimately render the PCT to be either less effective or possibly useless. This seems counterproductive. HCG will not be needed on cycles where the proper ancillaries are used and where the dosages/durations are realistic.

The previous summary was a general statement. The reality and good news is that Leydig cell desensitization due to HCG usage is blocked and/or minimized by Nolvadex. This occurs by suppressing HCG's ability to inhibit the conversion of 17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone to testosterone.

I agree with both of the paragraphs. They were written by Jenetic, and he's on the cutting edge of PCT research.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376177

Overuse of HCG does cause LH receptors to desensitize, but this can be minimized/stopped by the use of nolvadex. Personally, I only suggest HCG PCT, unless your cycles are over 16 weeks.

Top Bottom