Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg Var update.....

Canuck4 said:
Is that the same 50mg var War was taking.:confused:
Did you guys notice anything while on them?
'
yeah dats dem bro. where you been? school? you gotta hit the archives and catch up man. i like my cutter results to be honest. i did 50-75mg of the "anavar" ED and T3 taper with bromo/femara...now i added 25mg proviron ED..and just added 25mg zambon winny with 1 IP winny ED. i liked my muscle mass maintainence and my fat loss (except those damn lower fucking abs). hard to believe i maintained my muscle on as much as 100mcg T3 at times with no real anabolic. but the source is looking into it. i am happy with the results...but if it was something other than anavar that helped i'd be pissed.

Sorry bro. I fried my motherboard so I was stuck without a pc for about a month.:(
Can you give me a link with more info on this topic?

WARBIRDWS6 said:

'
yeah dats dem bro. where you been? school? you gotta hit the archives and catch up man. i like my cutter results to be honest. i did 50-75mg of the "anavar" ED and T3 taper with bromo/femara...now i added 25mg proviron ED..and just added 25mg zambon winny with 1 IP winny ED. i liked my muscle mass maintainence and my fat loss (except those damn lower fucking abs). hard to believe i maintained my muscle on as much as 100mcg T3 at times with no real anabolic. but the source is looking into it. i am happy with the results...but if it was something other than anavar that helped i'd be pissed.

freag34 said:
i would guess they don't put in any anavar cuz it's cheaper not to!! if they know they're going to fail any test performed on it, then why bother failing by just a bit, might as well go the whole way, they'll lose the customers no matter which one of the two

i think this means the cheapest var out there right now is DL followed by paper - even though both are a bit underdosed, the math still works out in them being the cheapest

still VERY curious what's in these puppies, but i don't have a good feeling about var, i trust a lab about 10 gazillion times over the world of a dealer :)

Is DL=Denkall??

Top Bottom