Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 Year Plan?

vixenbabe said:
Is this a type of " head hunter" service(ie: them looking for a job for you?)

If so, I'd guess the question would be directed towards your career plans for the next five years.

Thanks sweetie, yes it is for a headhunter service. They help place military biomeds. I put career/eductional stuff. Hope it works.

Raina said:
In the next 5 years I'd like to finish school, run away somewhere warm, get a bernese mountain dog with someone I love, and smile a lot.

don't forget to add making love with ffos on a beach somewhere.:D

5 YEAR PLAN:

consistent direct deposite's from my current employer,

shag more strange,

get even bigger,

get a bigger boat,

visit, Alaska, Florida, and Mexico for fun filled fishing adventures.

Last edited:
Good girl Bronze!

Don't forget to schmooze 'em too. Explain to them you look forward to working for a company that will challenge you..Allow you continued growth within such company..YADA, YADA ,YADA. You get the idea...

Good luck!

Umm in 5 years I wanna gradumicate with a degree in something and get started in a career

So BG what about your 5 year plan wouldn't they like?

I've been on the 5 year plan now for a while...:)

B True

Austin316 said:

So BG what about your 5 year plan wouldn't they like?

That I don't want to be stuck under a Cat Scan or x-ray equipment the next five years of my life. I'm much more interested in getting into real estate. But I can't tell them that can I?

5 Year Plan

Year 1:
-Graduate High School [had enough credits in Jan]
-Graduate USMC bootcamp
-Buy a truck

Year 2-4:
-Save money for a house
-Get out of Military

Year 5:
-Buy house [Whole other plan for that]
&
A. Get unionized. Philadelphia carpenter's union journeymen are getting $28.10/hr as of now. Or
B. Finance contracting company with brother.

In five years I would like to own a farm where I cultivate opium, marijuana, tobacco, and herbs.

I would invite my friends from back home and in Barbados to come and celebrate the harvest season, and we would delight as we threw the homeless into a turbine.

Turning the plan into a reality is the fun part. I will require much time and thought and thujone.

Top Bottom