Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

4th of July pics

No, but we had the loudest shit in the neighborhood. Well except for the hood rats and their semi auto weapons.
 
myway said:
A simple,"no" or "screw off" is better than being ignored.

screw...uhm....yeah!

No pics here from thre 4th but here is a gratuitous pic of my daughter when we went to Cheesecake Factory recently.

...pic is too big WTF
 
Army Vet said:
screw...uhm....yeah!

No pics here from thre 4th but here is a gratuitous pic of my daughter when we went to Cheesecake Factory recently.

...pic is too big WTF

Damn it! resize. I wanna see it.
 
my buddy who I went with
had a hand held cam corder
see if he can send me it
 
ok here is one of me and my boy

2ijkxu9.jpg
 
chris302001 said:
Lol, that guy that likes to kill things?????

You better believe it. Sometimes you just gotta pull out a bow in the middle of a concert and start shootin stuff. The NUUUUGGGEEEE

 
I'm not in this picture....



A couple of friends, a former roommate, a neighbor, and a reality douche.
 
Last edited:
nefertiti said:
I'm not in this picture....



A couple of friends, a former roommate, a neighbor, and a reality douche.
Their teeth are so white,
they look like they are going to attend a tony robbins seminar...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom