Average Total and Free Testosterone Levels in Men by Age Group

Posted: 09-Aug-2006 01:39 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Average Total and Free Testosterone Levels in Men by Age Group within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Very cool chart attached here showing Average Total and Free Testosterone Levels in Men by Age Group....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Average Total and Free Testosterone Levels in Men by Age Group

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Thumbs up Average Total and Free Testosterone Levels in Men by Age Group

Old 09-Aug-2006, 01:39 AM   #1
Canada
Very cool chart attached here showing Average Total and Free testosterone Levels in Men by Age Group.
Attached Files
File Type: zip T Level Table Excel.zip (6.5 KB, 35121 views)
Gallery of heavy_duty  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Average Total and Free Testosterone Levels in Men by Age Group

Old 09-Aug-2006, 02:49 AM   #2

when i had my little gynecomastia incident from trenbolone, i had my blood levels checked about a month later and i ended up around 450, your chart you posted shows i'm in the normal range, which is good 34 = 428 , i'm 34 - 450..so coo but nothing like having 4000 in ya when your on cycle
Gallery of sparetire  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 09-Aug-2006, 05:10 AM   #3
United Kingdom
Good stuff - thanks
Gallery of sigmund  

Old 09-Aug-2006, 08:43 AM   #4
United States
Excellent chart. What stood-out for me was that while free test peaks at 25-34, total test was actually higher 35-44.

Does that suggest that for men less than 44 it would be better to focus on things that liberate "total test" into "free test"?
Gallery of mrplunkey  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 09-Aug-2006, 08:50 AM   #5
United States
Great information, thanks, saving to my computer
Gallery of solidspine  

Old 09-Aug-2006, 10:28 AM   #6

i am at 709 ng/dl
Gallery of lanky  

Old 09-Aug-2006, 10:54 AM   #7
United States
great find
k to ya
Gallery of SwolK  

Old 09-Aug-2006, 12:29 PM   #8
United States
Quote posted by mrplunkey
Excellent chart. What stood-out for me was that while free test peaks at 25-34, total test was actually higher 35-44.

Does that suggest that for men less than 44 it would be better to focus on things that liberate "total test" into "free test"?
the reason for that is SHBG levels increase as you get older, thereby bounding more test and leaving less "free test"
Gallery of njmuscleguy  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 10-Aug-2006, 12:04 AM   #9
Canada
Gallery of heavy_duty  

Old 24-Jan-2007, 03:41 PM   #10
Canada
bump for younggun
Gallery of heavy_duty