Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40mg var experience - WEEK 1

Been very busy guys, sorry. Enrolling for school, car problems, work etc.

I am surprised to hear all you guys not getting any results.

I have been getting amazing results. Starting week 3 now. Up 5lbs... down to 8% BF. Strength up. Pumps like crazy. I am at work right now. I have to go.

Expect a big post tomorrow... I have pics also, but no where to host them.. maybe some of you guys can help me out with that.

Pject

Pject said:

I have been getting amazing results. Starting week 3 now. Up 5lbs... down to 8% BF. Strength up. Pumps like crazy. I am at work right now. I have to go.

Expect a big post tomorrow... I have pics also, but no where to host them.. maybe some of you guys can help me out with that.

Pject

I am happy as shit for you bro! Hedlp me/us out here:

Just out of curiosity... it seems like you and Frackal are the only people getting positive results (and in three days nonetheless)... were your tabs light or dark blue??? It does matter...

Please post a picture! It would hep us all!

Pject said:

Pject

email them to me. I'll post them

[email protected]

my tabs are TINY and light baby blue.. even with a little green in them maybe... VERY similar to the clomid's color.. (clomid was a little darker)

Brian

Okay fellas my .02 cents.

I eat clean 12 months a year, and am no novice.

6'3, 240lb, fairly lean, 42 yrs

taking 60 mg of var ( light blue generic)
no creatine
no ALA
400mg of cyp/wk (This is barely maintenance for my old ass)
300mg of Dura/wk

Pumps so hard i can't curl my arm up fully.
BF Down/ and hard as i get.

I believe the var i have is working fine.

My .02 cents

I have 2 friends on right now @ 40mg/day, both a new to cycling...they have gotten ZERO gains in the last 2-3 weeks. Beginning to feel suspicious, especially since mine seem to be a different color than some of yours. Not aqua blue, not lite blue, mine are a light speckled green, much like his clomid, but much more on the green side (as opposed to his clomid which are a light speckled blue). Maybe he just sent me the wrong stuff (Unlikely though), but it seems a lot of bros are having issues with this...and the man is not around to answer our questions. I can tell you one thing...this is the WRONG time for the man to take a vacation...

I will post a picture later tonight of mine.

Ok, I'm starting to feel better, doggy, frackal, pject, axe are getting results. I will be looking forward to the next week- I have faith these are good, I know my source is good- he wouldn't fuck me or anyone for that matter. Just keep posting and updating results people. L8

SOLID.

Top Bottom