markshark said:...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.
Wulfgar said:there are guys who reportedly have went as high as 2G a day(14,000 mg a week)
I just dont feel it is necessary
markshark said:...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.
lmao!narshh said:I heard that once you get to 5000mg EW you can grow a Rhinoceros horn or you can levitate... add in a little adex and you can fly. Make sure you get human grade though, if you use vet your wings get to big.
.
Wulfgar said:![]()
they must see a reason for it..im just sayin i dont.
narshh said:I heard that once you get to 5000mg EW you can grow a Rhinoceros horn or you can levitate... add in a little adex and you can fly. Make sure you get human grade though, if you use vet your wings get to big.
.
thats a little weird, gross.....markshark said:well the reason i wanted to try was because i wanted my neck to grow so that i could eat my ass from behind while in the shower, and shit down my own throat.
markshark said:well the reason i wanted to try was because i wanted my neck to grow so that i could eat my ass from behind while in the shower, and shit down my own throat.

markshark said:...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.
Quiltie said:At 4,000mg's of Test a /wk- I'd need a bottle of Liquidex a day. I'd have to drink it "shot style" for breakfast, along with 568G of protien, 1362G of carbs, and a medium-sized live hog for fats per day. The hog is the tough part, unless you lure him in with carrots (or whatever the f*ck it is that hogs eat).![]()
mr. snakes said:The body can't even process that amount of test a wk. Completely wasteful. The body can process at the most about 1,000 to 1,200 wk of Test.
Not the pros I know.Prizz said:It's total over kill..... Your body doesn't have enough receptors to even use all that Test...... I know Pro's use that much, and they are huge, but I don't think it's from the Test.....
rizz
markshark said:well the reason i wanted to try was because i wanted my neck to grow so that i could eat my ass from behind while in the shower, and shit down my own throat.
steelmass said:Make all the gains you can at each level. If you want to stay on the rest of your life and maintain 30lbs above your genetic limit then yes, 4g may be necessary. But for most this is not a lifestyle that is healthy.
markshark said:i couldnt imagine that. your immune system would probably be flappin in the wind somewhere.
markshark said:i couldnt imagine that. your immune system would probably be flappin in the wind somewhere.
markshark said:...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.

Yes its more powerful than 1g, both in anabolic and side effects.markshark said:...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.
Ulter said:There is a huge difference between 1000mg and 4000mg.
Your results are nearly miraculous. I can't do it anymore but I would if I could.
Yes pros use more than 4000mg/wk total AS.
Ulter said:Yes it's true. It's how the pros look like they do.
Ulter said:I have cycles that big on this board back a few years ago if I go dig them up. When I went from 176 to 255 I used cycles of 4000mg/wk in the last 2 years.
There are sides like blood pressure and acne that I had to put up with. But that's about it. There was no lasting side effect.
5 years ago this board was loaded with people using 4000mg/wk of AS. E2, Biz, etc
It's not for people who haven't worked their way up to those levels. You don't START there.
tommy39 said:I dont think the pros use 4g a week. I personally believe its insulin and growth
hormone. All the extended guts point to it to me. Not 4 g of one compound anyway.
Ulter said:I have cycles that big on this board back a few years ago if I go dig them up. When I went from 176 to 255 I used cycles of 4000mg/wk in the last 2 years.
There are sides like blood pressure and acne that I had to put up with. But that's about it. There was no lasting side effect.
5 years ago this board was loaded with people using 4000mg/wk of AS. E2, Biz, etc
It's not for people who haven't worked their way up to those levels. You don't START there.
galaxy said:I did 1500mgs eod for a month and wasnt even running anti e's. I did toward the end tho as my nips were getting sensitve but i attributed that to the 1g of deca and the winny pretty much took care of that.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














