Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

4,000 mg test/wk

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.
 
markshark said:
...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.

there are guys who reportedly have went as high as 2G a day(14,000 mg a week)

I just dont feel it is necessary
 
markshark said:
...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.



I heard that once you get to 5000mg EW you can grow a Rhinoceros horn or you can levitate... add in a little adex and you can fly. Make sure you get human grade though, if you use vet your wings get to big.









.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tux
narshh said:
I heard that once you get to 5000mg EW you can grow a Rhinoceros horn or you can levitate... add in a little adex and you can fly. Make sure you get human grade though, if you use vet your wings get to big.









.
lmao!
 
Wulfgar said:
;)

they must see a reason for it..im just sayin i dont.


Well, if you are doing it as a profession, I don't know what doses these guys use, but I'm sure its up there. For the average joe looking to lose some BF or put on 20 lb's, it can be done on 500 mg, plus your liver and your body will thank you for it.
 
narshh said:
I heard that once you get to 5000mg EW you can grow a Rhinoceros horn or you can levitate... add in a little adex and you can fly. Make sure you get human grade though, if you use vet your wings get to big.









.


well the reason i wanted to try was because i wanted my neck to grow so that i could eat my ass from behind while in the shower, and shit down my own throat.
 
markshark said:
well the reason i wanted to try was because i wanted my neck to grow so that i could eat my ass from behind while in the shower, and shit down my own throat.
thats a little weird, gross.....
 
markshark said:
well the reason i wanted to try was because i wanted my neck to grow so that i could eat my ass from behind while in the shower, and shit down my own throat.


I sincerely hope this does not work for you. Stick with the Rhino horn, chicks dig it.
 
At 4,000mg's of Test a /wk- I'd need a bottle of Liquidex a day. I'd have to drink it "shot style" for breakfast, along with 568G of protien, 1362G of carbs, and a medium-sized live hog for fats per day. The hog is the tough part, unless you lure him in with carrots (or whatever the f*ck it is that hogs eat). :Chef:
 
markshark said:
...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.


The body can't even process that amount of test a wk. Completely wasteful. The body can process at the most about 1,000 to 1,200 wk of Test.
 
It's total over kill..... Your body doesn't have enough receptors to even use all that Test...... I know Pro's use that much, and they are huge, but I don't think it's from the Test.....

rizz
 
Quiltie said:
At 4,000mg's of Test a /wk- I'd need a bottle of Liquidex a day. I'd have to drink it "shot style" for breakfast, along with 568G of protien, 1362G of carbs, and a medium-sized live hog for fats per day. The hog is the tough part, unless you lure him in with carrots (or whatever the f*ck it is that hogs eat). :Chef:



Sadly I have had a hog every now and then. Never ate one though. There is only so much that beer can do and I have got to draw the line somewhere.


Trust me, the hogs are not tough and I know what they like better than carrots.





.
 
when you can grow so much off a 10th of that why do that anyway. the only way you should be using a gram is if you are competing or at that level physically
 
mr. snakes said:
The body can't even process that amount of test a wk. Completely wasteful. The body can process at the most about 1,000 to 1,200 wk of Test.

yea i kinda figured that. id just like to see people try it...
 
Prizz said:
It's total over kill..... Your body doesn't have enough receptors to even use all that Test...... I know Pro's use that much, and they are huge, but I don't think it's from the Test.....

rizz
Not the pros I know.
 
Make all the gains you can at each level. If you want to stay on the rest of your life and maintain 30lbs above your genetic limit then yes, 4g may be necessary. But for most this is not a lifestyle that is healthy.
 
markshark said:
well the reason i wanted to try was because i wanted my neck to grow so that i could eat my ass from behind while in the shower, and shit down my own throat.


What the hell?
 
steelmass said:
Make all the gains you can at each level. If you want to stay on the rest of your life and maintain 30lbs above your genetic limit then yes, 4g may be necessary. But for most this is not a lifestyle that is healthy.


i couldnt imagine that. your immune system would probably be flappin in the wind somewhere.
 
markshark said:
i couldnt imagine that. your immune system would probably be flappin in the wind somewhere.

When I said 4g a week, What I really meant was 4g of compounds total. As in: 1.5g Test 1g EQ 1g Tren .5g Var.
 
markshark said:
...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.


You will have a nice set of :lil k:
 
From talkin to guys who have done it, and not saying that most people should or that I ever will but 2-3 g of test is where the magic begins. Of course its still not a miracle drug you still gotta work and eat more than I'll ever be able to shovel down.
 
Some of the biggest guys on this board don't go over 1g/week so unless you've got your pro card I can't see why anyone would need to go more than that.
 
I dont think the pros use 4g a week. I personally believe its insulin and growth
hormone. All the extended guts point to it to me. Not 4 g of one compound anyway.
 
markshark said:
...what would happen if u did that? shit would it be any better than taking 1g? would it just be stupid and give u a ton of sides? just wondering. that would be insane.
Yes its more powerful than 1g, both in anabolic and side effects.
As for the receptors, the stronger anabolics, read anadrol and dianabol, work mainly trough non androgen-receptor mechanisms.

If you used 1g, use then 1.5g or 1750mg/wk, 4 g is too big a step.
 
I've never been over 600mg of test, I cant imagine taking 6 and half timess that dosage, LOL shit!. Some people are just crazy taking that much, im sure there would be serious complications during and after your cycle.
 
Ulter said:
There is a huge difference between 1000mg and 4000mg.
Your results are nearly miraculous. I can't do it anymore but I would if I could. :)

Yes pros use more than 4000mg/wk total AS.

What kind of results are we s[peaking about? I've heard of people say that there is a magic limit by where if it is reached you begin to burn bodyfat and gain tremendous amount of muscle, any truth to this?
 
Ulter said:
Yes it's true. It's how the pros look like they do.


Expand on this a little Ulter. I'm sure there is quite a few dumb-asses getting ready to load up on 4g's after hearing someone like you say it works wonders!
You know your shit, so what do you mean by if you could still do 4 grams you would? Are the health risks too great? When you did do a cycle this big, what were the good and bad about it?
 
At my gym, Power House in West Palm Beach, Florida.. There are a couple top ranking guy, one in the magazines as well, that have trained there for years... Their doses are INSANE... I know one of them from outside of the gym as well, so its information from he to I...
4g's isnt a large number to some of these guys.. Keep in mind they are 260+ pounds ( depending on height) and absolutely diced....
 
Yes ulter, I think most of us listen up when you talk cause you're obviously in the know. I think we're all curious as to your personal endeavors if any with this amount and what you know about it all.
 
I have cycles that big on this board back a few years ago if I go dig them up. When I went from 176 to 255 I used cycles of 4000mg/wk in the last 2 years.
There are sides like blood pressure and acne that I had to put up with. But that's about it. There was no lasting side effect.

5 years ago this board was loaded with people using 4000mg/wk of AS. E2, Biz, etc

It's not for people who haven't worked their way up to those levels. You don't START there.
 
Ulter said:
I have cycles that big on this board back a few years ago if I go dig them up. When I went from 176 to 255 I used cycles of 4000mg/wk in the last 2 years.
There are sides like blood pressure and acne that I had to put up with. But that's about it. There was no lasting side effect.

5 years ago this board was loaded with people using 4000mg/wk of AS. E2, Biz, etc

It's not for people who haven't worked their way up to those levels. You don't START there.

LOl...you remember Conan. The walking oil depository. Fuck, his cycles were insane. Some one plat should dig them up
 
Ive become pretty good friends with some top ranking BBers and they laugh at my doses( total weekly max is about 1500 mg at the most) and I weigh in the mid 240's in contrest shape

I know if I ever want to make it to the top I will have to bite the bullet and start ramping up what I do.
 
tommy39 said:
I dont think the pros use 4g a week. I personally believe its insulin and growth
hormone. All the extended guts point to it to me. Not 4 g of one compound anyway.

^^^^^I agree^^^^^
 
Ulter said:
I have cycles that big on this board back a few years ago if I go dig them up. When I went from 176 to 255 I used cycles of 4000mg/wk in the last 2 years.
There are sides like blood pressure and acne that I had to put up with. But that's about it. There was no lasting side effect.

5 years ago this board was loaded with people using 4000mg/wk of AS. E2, Biz, etc

It's not for people who haven't worked their way up to those levels. You don't START there.

ulter, what did your cycle look like?i am assuming that you had been close too 255lbs before you didn't this cycle?
 
I did 1500mgs eod for a month and wasnt even running anti e's. I did toward the end tho as my nips were getting sensitve but i attributed that to the 1g of deca and the winny pretty much took care of that.
 
galaxy said:
I did 1500mgs eod for a month and wasnt even running anti e's. I did toward the end tho as my nips were getting sensitve but i attributed that to the 1g of deca and the winny pretty much took care of that.

Holy fuck... You were taking on a lot of cc's of oil
 
Top Bottom