Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle pct advice

gymcandy21

Here's what I'm thinkin for my third cycle.

I'm lookin at EQ 200mg/ml 20 ml
Test E 250mg/ml 20 ml
Tren E 200mg/ml 20ml
+ im considering kickstarting my cycle with 40mg ed of Dbol first 4 wks.

I havent yet sat down and decided my doses or anything, so if you'd like to give me some input on that thatd be cool. I may decide to front-load my EQ?? not sure. I may post a little later what plans are.

With the info I have given you what would you all recommend as far as for pct? I want to get it all planned out so I can buy everything up front and be ready to go. HCG is touchy. From what I've seen, no one really yet knows how or the best way to use it. Give me your thoughts.

hcg can be used many ways..people do different things with it.

what type of PCT have you used for your other cycles?

this would be my first time using hcg & I'm considering 1000 amps a wk the last 4-5 weeks of cycle to cut down pct time & get started on nolva just 2 wks post cycle. What d you think about that?

I'm also debating whether I should stack nolva & clomid to cover all angles. Never tried this before & I'm leanin a bit towards no just cause the chemical make up of nolva & clomid is terribly similiar & the sides of clomid just seems too risky for me when nolva works just fine. Give some thoughts on that as well.

All I've ran in the past is nolva 40 my then taper down to 20. So this is definitely gonna be my most advanced pct thus far. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom