Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

War Born Peptides Janoshik Testing

War Born Peptides

Aussie Community Trusted
Silver Supplier
Chairman Member
EF VIP
For all products
warbornpeptides.is/shop

For kit pricing(10vials)
warbornpeptides.is/kits

For all Janoshik testing
warbornpeptides.is/coas


Very excited to drop these latest results! Very sharp dosing for our oils 🔥
Still waiting for the results of our Sustanon 250mg/mL which I'm thinking will land closer to 300mg/mL.
Will drop in here as soon as it lands in our inbox 🙌

Please also find our list of Janoshik testing performed this year at the bottom of this post.




Test E 250mg/mL Gold Crimp v2:
260mg

https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/237057-Test_E_250mgmL_Gold_Crimp_v2_Q458GIPK15LL
1791199123339.webp










EQ 300mg/mL:
297mg

https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/237058-EQ_300mgmL_Boldenone_Undecylenate_3HRUHG952V7L
1791199150437.webp











Deca 300mg/mL:
299mg

https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/237059-Deca_300mgmL_Nandrolone_Decanoate_3K4MSXAR4L4W
1791199610326.webp



HPLC TESTS 2026 (Click Links):
TEST E 250MG/ML JANO TEST < 260.21mg/mL
EQ 300MG/ML JANO TEST < 297.39mg/mL
DECA 300MG/ML JANO TEST < 299.66mg/mL
TEST E 250MG/ML JANO TEST < 241.01mg/mL
TREN E 200MG/ML JANO TEST < 195.52mg/mL
TREN A 100MG/ML JANO TEST <102.59mg/mL
BPC/TB 10/10 JANO <BPC13.7/TB 12.56mg
Reta 10mg LATEST JANO TEST <12.21mg
Anavar 20mg LATEST JANO TEST <18mg
HGH 36IU LATEST JANO TEST <42.90IU/96.527% Purity/0.209% Dimer
Reta 20mg LATEST JANO TEST <23.04mg
Reta 10mg JANO TEST <11.48mg
Reta 10mg JANO TEST <9.6mg
Reta 30mg JANO TEST <33mg
HGH 10IU JANO TEST <12.69IU/96.645%/0.00% Dimer
HGH 36IU JANO TEST <41.79IU/97.369%/0.139% Dimer
KLOW 80mg JANO TEST<GHK67mg/BPC 13mg/TB 12mg/KPV 12mg
MOTS-C 40mg JANO TEST<47mg
HCG 6000IU JANO TEST <6068IU
SLU PP 332 HPLC TEST <99% Purity
TEST E 250MG/ML JANO TEST <270.58mg/mL
EQ 300MG/ML JANO TEST <282.11mg/mL
DECA 200MG/ML JANO TEST <209.41mg/mL
NPP 150MG/ML JANO TEST <153.96 mg/mL


CONTACT INFO
Website
: warbornpeptides.is
Threema : Z43F4X4B
Element X: @warbornpeptides:matrix.org
Telegram(orders): http://t.me/WarBornPeptidesAust
Telegram(group): https://t.me/+QAs4v08oyfM1YTg1
 
Sustanon 250mg/mL test results are back!
So I've been saying the whole time this one is going to be closer to 300mg/mL. Back story behind that is I had the boxes made for 250mg/mL then a few weeks after I had received the boxes one of my most trusted brothers suggested bringing a Sus300mg/mL into our line up. I liked the idea but with the 250mg boxes in hand I kind of had to maintain the labelling and boxes being 250mg/mL.

But enough of my life story heres the fkn jano :devilish:


292.16mg/mL Total Test Esters.
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/237060-Sustanon_250mgmL_MMPWTF7BQAKG

1791280450664.webp




CONTACT INFO
Website
: warbornpeptides.is
Threema : Z43F4X4B
Element X: @warbornpeptides:matrix.org
Telegram(orders): http://t.me/WarBornPeptidesAust
Telegram(group): https://t.me/+QAs4v08oyfM1YTg1
 
Sustanon 250mg/mL test results are back!
So I've been saying the whole time this one is going to be closer to 300mg/mL. Back story behind that is I had the boxes made for 250mg/mL then a few weeks after I had received the boxes one of my most trusted brothers suggested bringing a Sus300mg/mL into our line up. I liked the idea but with the 250mg boxes in hand I kind of had to maintain the labelling and boxes being 250mg/mL.

But enough of my life story heres the fkn jano :devilish:


292.16mg/mL Total Test Esters.
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/237060-Sustanon_250mgmL_MMPWTF7BQAKG

1791280450664.webp




CONTACT INFO
Website
: warbornpeptides.is
Threema : Z43F4X4B
Element X: @warbornpeptides:matrix.org
Telegram(orders): http://t.me/WarBornPeptidesAust
Telegram(group): https://t.me/+QAs4v08oyfM1YTg1
Great results brother big respect
 
Sustanon 250mg/mL test results are back!
So I've been saying the whole time this one is going to be closer to 300mg/mL. Back story behind that is I had the boxes made for 250mg/mL then a few weeks after I had received the boxes one of my most trusted brothers suggested bringing a Sus300mg/mL into our line up. I liked the idea but with the 250mg boxes in hand I kind of had to maintain the labelling and boxes being 250mg/mL.

But enough of my life story heres the fkn jano :devilish:


292.16mg/mL Total Test Esters.
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/237060-Sustanon_250mgmL_MMPWTF7BQAKG

1791280450664.webp




CONTACT INFO
Website
: warbornpeptides.is
Threema : Z43F4X4B
Element X: @warbornpeptides:matrix.org
Telegram(orders): http://t.me/WarBornPeptidesAust
Telegram(group): https://t.me/+QAs4v08oyfM1YTg1
Ooft 😍🤤🔥
 
Top Bottom