Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle question

rstitan53

hey guys, i'm starting wk 4 of my 1st cycle which is 300mg of EQ per wk for 8 weeks.....i'm trying to plans out my 2nd cycle for late summer early fall, i can get a good deal on sust. 250 and i was wondering if 6weeks at 500 mg per wk would be efficient for my 2nd cycle or if i should go for 8 wks?, i dont want to blow up and look huge, i just want to put about 10 lbs of muscle on.thats why i'm thinking sust only, i also can get hcg and clomid, do i need any other anti.e for this cycle? my stats are 6' 240lbs around 18% body fat, i'm 20yrs old and have been training hard for about 5 yrs, also i am in college so i dont have an excess of money... any suggestions would be appreciated

Instead of 500mgs for 6 weeks, how about 250mgs every 4 - 5 days or so to drag it out for 10 weeks?

It would be good to get Arimidex or Liquidex. It will act as an anti-e as well as keeping water retention down. Dosed at .5mgs EOD.

And yes get the clomid.

thanks genarr, how about the hcg? i take it that it is not needed for a cycle for this? any one else have any input?

I agree with genarr3.Get yourself some clomid and liquidex,and run them both as part of your post-cycle recovery,and run the liquidex at 1/8-1/4cc daily or EOD throughout your cycle to keep bloat/gyno at bay.

Top Bottom