Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle. Please Critique.

Its pretty difficult for me to put on muscle due to my body type and a little low natural test levels.

I know steroids will not allow you to gaim a ton of mass and shred down, but won't the effects still allow you to gain muscle even on cutting type diet? Or is that wrong?

Thank you for the help.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

okay let me sum it up like this.. you said you were getting X amount of protein and carbs/cals earlier in the thread right? my question is if that was accurate then there is no way you would weigh 175 at 6 feet tall.

my point is you aren't getting what you think you are getting and/or you aren't consistent with your diet. you must become CONSISTENT.. you cannot eat good 3X per week and expect to get anywhere.. its a 7X a week thing

and if you were truly an ectomorph you would be under 10% body fat.. tall/skinny guy.. your diet and workouts can be improved significantly. something is wrong especially considering you already have a cycle under your belt.. until you get consistency you will continue to be disappointed with cycles

6'0 175? I started at 6, 165. Low test is such lame excuse man. I have lower test but still managed to get to 220 pounds at 14% within 7 years naturally.

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

6'0 175? I started at 6, 165. Low test is such lame excuse man. I have lower test but still managed to get to 220 pounds at 14% within 7 years naturally.

7 years. man i commend you for that. Nowadays if people aren't 225 after a 7 months they want to start using steroids. Kudos for building a base 1st

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thank you. I'm running some clen right now to cut down before I start it.

Would you recommend carb cycling with this type of cycle or some high protein and moderate carb consistently?

i dont like clen at all , so i would not recommend it.

regarding your diet, get the basics right.... BMR - maintenance calories - cutting calories and then hammer out your macros.

50/30/20 pro/carb/fat is a good base but you can tweak it .

i'm not an expert on carb cycling so i'll say nothing about it... you can try intermittent fasting if you want to fast-track your bf losses.

check out the fastingtwins on youtube for an entertaining questions & Answers on IF.

okay let me sum it up like this.. you said you were getting X amount of protein and carbs/cals earlier in the thread right? my question is if that was accurate then there is no way you would weigh 175 at 6 feet tall.

my point is you aren't getting what you think you are getting and/or you aren't consistent with your diet. you must become CONSISTENT.. you cannot eat good 3X per week and expect to get anywhere.. its a 7X a week thing

and if you were truly an ectomorph you would be under 10% body fat.. tall/skinny guy.. your diet and workouts can be improved significantly. something is wrong especially considering you already have a cycle under your belt.. until you get consistency you will continue to be disappointed with cycles

I guess I should have added that about 8 years ago I weighed 140 lbs. I've been consistent with working out for about 5-6 years now. The first "cycle" I ran was garbage. I really had no idea what I was doing and as before I located forums like this which ia why I say this will be my first real cycle.

I'm not going to lie, my diet is 100% perfect 100% of the time. The diet I was referring to is in regard to what im doing now and have been for about the past 4-5 mo. Before that my diet wasnt bad, it just wasnt as structured. I don't eat fast food and pizza and things like that, the only time I'm "bad" on my diet is when I don't get in enough of what I need.

I know some of my stuff needs work which is why I turn to more experienced guys here.

Any tips on cycle, diet, or workout routine will be welcomed and appreciated.

That's awesome man, congrats on the hard work. I'm not using that as an excuse at all. Just giving as much info as posible for the best feedback.

I've gotten up to 185 naturally, but didn't like the way I looked. I don't like the typical "bulking season" look.

^^^ read my bulking diet in the diet section

you cannot build muscle if you do not eat that's the bottom line. getting in what you think is a caloric surplus doesn't work because we don't know how fast you are burning calories during the day.. you obviously being 140 and 6 feet tells me you are an ecto with a fast metabolism. so you are going to struggle to put on mass. will steroids help? they can boost your appetite and make you more hungry yes, but unless you use that to your advantage then you are going to continue to tread water

so the bottom line once again is you need to eat more and you need to lift with compound lifts... you aren't working your legs enough for sure. and you probably aren't doing enough compound lifting.. I know this because I see skinny tall dudes at the gym all the time who spend more time socializing with every girl they see than actually lifting and when they do lift its all curls and non compound lifting. I want you to spend the next year doing ONLY compound lifts and I want you to work your legs atleast every 4 days. 4-5 rep sets to 80% of your max. meaning your last rep shouldn't need a spotter but should be hard

and then I want you to eat like a horse every 2 hours including 2 dinners. eat clean whole foods and continue to lift and your body fat % won't budge but you will build mass. yes you will put on SOME fat but your body fat PERCENTAGE should stay the same. hope that makes sense. once you get to 195-200 then worry about steroids

Stevesmi you seem to know a lot about dieting. What should I shoot for on a cycle like this then if my goal is to gain, but gain with as little of fat as possible.

I know my RMR is like 1600 cal.

Should I stick to carb cycling, do 50/30/20, do 2g protein, 1.5g carbs, .5g fat per pound? Advice would help

Thank you very much. The post above was before I read your last.

I workout alone and have a smokin hot girlfriend, so no socializing there. Ha

I'll definitely tweak the routine and eating. I know I do not do enough compound exercises. Squat and bench I do weekly, but not deadlifta as much.

Do you have any routines posted?

Thanks again.

Top Bottom