Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle. Please Critique.

JrodP

I'm going to be starting my second cycle in the next few montgs and qant to make sure I'm om track and get any criticism and critiques more experienced guys can provide.

1-14 Test C @ 500mg (250mgx2wk)
9-11 Anavar @ 60mg ed
12-14 Anavar @ 80mg ed
(Should I run lower doses of Var longer?)
3-14 HCG @ 500iu (250iux2wk)
Aromasin eod throughout

PCT start week 17
Clomid @ 25mg ed 4 weeks
1 bottle of NTBM Unleashed
1 bottle of NTBM Post-Cycle
1 bottle of Mr Supps Forma Stanzol

Mon: back (6 exercises), bicep burnout (3 exercises), abs, run
Tue: chest (6), tricep burnout(3), calves
Wed: legs, shoulders, traps, abs, run
Thur: bicep(6), back burnout(3), calves
Fri: tricep(6), chest burnout(3), abs, run
Sat: rest (maybe swim)
Sun: rest (maybe hike)

Right now I'm carb cycling for my diet and am not sure if I should continue that or just stick to 2g protein, 1g of carb and .5g of fat per lb of body weight.

Currently 27yo 5' 11" 175lb and 12-14% bf i think.

Goal is to gain lean mass and hopefully lose a little body fat.

This is my second cycle (first serious one, first was half assed with sust250)

I'll post updates to this thread.
Any advice/help/comments will help.

Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

You don't need to run hcg the entire cycle. The last two weeks will suffice. Also I would personally run the Var 80-100mg

Supplement HCGenerate starting wk 5 till the end of you're cycle in place of HCG

Also N2Guard it's absolutely necessary... Especially running toxic orals like Var. Your PCT needs work.

Clomid 50/50/25/25 www.at-Guys.com
Nolva 40/20/20/20 www.ag-guys.com
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED www.ag-guys.com
HCGenerate ES www.n2bm.com
DAA www.n2bm.com
GW 20mg ED www.sarms1.com
Ostarine 25mg ED www.sarms1.com

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You don't need to run hcg the entire cycle. The last two weeks will suffice. Also I would personally run the Var 80-100mg

Supplement HCGenerate starting wk 5 till the end of you're cycle in place of HCG

Also N2Guard it's absolutely necessary... Especially running toxic orals like Var. Your PCT needs work.

Clomid 50/50/25/25 www.at-Guys.com
Nolva 40/20/20/20 www.ag-guys.com
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED www.ag-guys.com
HCGenerate ES www.n2bm.com
DAA www.n2bm.com
GW 20mg ED www.sarms1.com
Ostarine 25mg ED www.sarms1.com

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for the reply.
If I ran Var at that I'd only be able to do about 16 days @ 80 and 17 days @ 100 because I only have 300 pills. I don't imagine that time frame would be beneficial, or would it?

Also, I've read mixed things about the HCG and running clomid amd nolva.

If natural test starts to shut down around week 3 wouldn't it be best to start it then as 14 weeks will be quite a bit of time for the boys to be asleep?

I've heard clomid is better to run than nolva, but haven't read up on running them together. I'll definitely look into that.

Also, I thought Aromasin was best to run early to prevent sides and estrogen coversion? I know some people wait until saides show, but figured it'd be safe ro run early.

Thanks again

your cycle and pct look 100% fine to me.

keep your diet strict, 14% bf @175 means you need more cutting and definition.

The var dosage is high. Other than that, it'll work. Make sure you get the protein factory POST CYCLE. I agree you don't need HCG throughout, but you do need N2GUARD throughout.

everyone's goals are to gain mass and lose fat. steroids will not accomplish that.. you have a nice layout but you aren't succeeding in the 1 area that is most important which is the kitchen being your height and only 175 pounds.. unless you are shredded down to 5% body fat that is well below what you should be at this point.

your cycle and pct look 100% fine to me.

keep your diet strict, 14% bf @175 means you need more cutting and definition.

Thank you. I'm running some clen right now to cut down before I start it.

Would you recommend carb cycling with this type of cycle or some high protein and moderate carb consistently?

The var dosage is high. Other than that, it'll work. Make sure you get the protein factory POST CYCLE. I agree you don't need HCG throughout, but you do need N2GUARD throughout.

What dosage would you recommend for the var?

Also, its the same post cycle and unleashed combo made by protein factory. N2BM sells it though.

I'll look at N2Guard. Would I still need the Aromasin or does N2Guard have AI properties? I was also going to take milk thistle, red yeast rice and cranberry extract to help with some of that stuff.

Thanks again.

everyone's goals are to gain mass and lose fat. steroids will not accomplish that.. you have a nice layout but you aren't succeeding in the 1 area that is most important which is the kitchen being your height and only 175 pounds.. unless you are shredded down to 5% body fat that is well below what you should be at this point.

Its pretty difficult for me to put on muscle due to my body type and a little low natural test levels.

I know steroids will not allow you to gaim a ton of mass and shred down, but won't the effects still allow you to gain muscle even on cutting type diet? Or is that wrong?

Thank you for the help.

Top Bottom