Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20% Bodyfat, What's wrong w/ juicing?

bringingthewood

I have a question... If I'm 20% BF or more, what's wrong w/ juicing? I read a few times that it's an issue.. I also read that more muscle is essential to burn more calories. I was thinking of doing a test e only cycle w/ GH.. Can you tell me any negatives of juicing w/ high bodyfat? Thanks for any help in advance...

Bringinthewood, you should try and decrease your body fat to under 15% prior to starting any cycle. You can accomplish this by adjusting your diet and start a cardio routine and weight lifting routine ,meant for cutting! This includes lower weights and higher repetitions. Men who have excessive body fat, especially abdominal fat, are likely to have increased ESTROGEN levels caused by aromatase activity and a dramatically increased estrogen level compared to testosterone. An increased estrogen level has been linked, in turn, to a host of disorders, including decreased insulin sensitivity and blood glucose problems. Some studies suggest that there is an association between a low testosterone level, insulin resistance, an elevated estrogen level, and increased body fat. There is no way you can attain the results you want without first losing your excessive weight. Best of luck to you....

Bringinthewood, you should try and decrease your body fat to under 15% prior to starting any cycle. You can accomplish this by adjusting your diet and start a cardio routine and weight lifting routine ,meant for cutting! This includes lower weights and higher repetitions. Men who have excessive body fat, especially abdominal fat, are likely to have increased ESTROGEN levels caused by aromatase activity and a dramatically increased estrogen level compared to testosterone. An increased estrogen level has been linked, in turn, to a host of disorders, including decreased insulin sensitivity and blood glucose problems. Some studies suggest that there is an association between a low testosterone level, insulin resistance, an elevated estrogen level, and increased body fat. There is no way you can attain the results you want without first losing your excessive weight. Best of luck to you....

Spot on pointers I completely agree and also at 20% your not going to see alot of drastic change I mean your gonna notice you look bigger but without the definition and vascularity what's the point? And carrying that extra weight at 20% bf is taxing your body enough and throwing some juice in probably won't make it all better.

Not to mention how much harder your heart has to work to pump blood through all that extra bf plus muscle. that's a lot of extra work on your heart

Its not that hard to get down to 10 percent. I went from 14 to ten in 4 weeks, with a proper diet, and hard training. Clean out all the extra fat. Try to eat at a ration of 40 percent protein 30 carbs and 30 fat.

Its not that hard to get down to 10 percent. I went from 14 to ten in 4 weeks, with a proper diet, and hard training. Clean out all the extra fat. Try to eat at a ration of 40 percent protein 30 carbs and 30 fat.

Agreed 100%, I did almost EXACTLY the same - went from 14% b/f-10 in 3 weeks or so...all I did was cut out all pasta, bread and bananas and do HIT cardio for 30 mins 5 times a week.

Agreed 100%, I did almost EXACTLY the same - went from 14% b/f-10 in 3 weeks or so...all I did was cut out all pasta, bread and bananas and do HIT cardio for 30 mins 5 times a week.

Ive basically been doing that for the last year and im not at 10%BF. Just because you can drop it fast doesnt mean everyone can.

The longer someone has been at a given bodyweight the harder their body is likely going to try and stay there. Add in factors like age, stress, adrenal fatigue, naturally high E and low T, genetics etc and there are a slew of things that can make 10% BF difficult.

Having said all of that however getting below 20% shouldnt be hard at all. After that however the leaner you get the harder it can be to drop additional BF.

I think the 20% guideline does 2 things. It puts you at a BF% that the added stress of AAS use wont be so hard on your body. Next and probably just as important, it shows that you have taken the time to learn to eat and train. AAS is no joke, its serious stuff and deserves respect.

AAS is an "amplifier" and it amplifies the results you are already achieving. Far too many people turn to AAS because they cant lose weight or they cant gain mass and I call bullshit. We see it here every day. People post up their diet and workout and its no wonder they cant lose fat and gain mass.

Making some solid mass gains on your won and losing some solid bodyfat on your own demonstrate your ready to take on AAS and you have the foundation to take advantage of it.

excess fat, carbs, sugar pretty much all junk, fried foods, candy, soda, snacks, dressings and everyhting with no nutritional value

Top Bottom