Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

OMEGA said:
After December Will be HAPPY to help good bros out

till then sorry :(

Hell, I've been a lot more patient than this nearly 30 years worth.. no problem.. Gives me time to prep for it.. :)

The shoulder (teaser info) routine you hinted about is something I'm really looking forward too.

Don't laugh, I had a great gym night just thinking about something new coming.. :spin:

Nemesis 2027 said:
Hell, I've been a lot more patient than this nearly 30 years worth.. no problem.. Gives me time to prep for it.. :)

The shoulder (teaser info) routine you hinted about is something I'm really looking forward too.

Don't laugh, I had a great gym night just thinking about something new coming.. :spin:

no I think thats Cool and an Honor :)

I remember the first copy of Dorian Yates book, it was so different then others that , that alone made things exciting.

Hope what we offer will be well received.

ProtienFiend said:
What were his starting / ending height, weight, ~BF%, etc....

Lifts?

Unsure about his weight,
from day One I TOLD HIM not TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE SCALE only the look and illusion.

Body fat was Low, but nothing outlandish he had the base of a Novice Swimmer or track athlete.

Lifts were humble, though he could push weight if he had too the weight we used were medium for his stature.

OMEGA said:
Unsure about his weight,
from day One I TOLD HIM not TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE SCALE only the look and illusion.

Thats somethig I really need to focus on. Sometimes I look at the scale tooo much and let myelf get flustered but then ill wake up one morning and look in the mirror and you know how you get those times where you look and you KNOW something has changed but ur not quite sure what but you know somehow you notice some results. thats the best feeling...now only if i cold stop lookin at the scale lol.

OMEGA said:
The Mass Game, is like being on a hamster on a wheel its never enough.

You want to get just big enough in key places while maintaining your natural structure and also have a diet that is more human and sustainable and to create the illusion of Size
bingo.
:)

The Mass and Power Game, is like being a Hamster on a wheel it is never enough.

Getting too strong is actually the worst thing you can do to yourself if you want your muscle bellies to look like a Bodybuilder, you may in fact institutionalize muscle imbalances.

You want to get just big enough and strong enough in key places while maintaining your natural structure and also have a diet that is more human and sustainable and to create the illusion of Demon Size.

Top Bottom