Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

OMEGA said:
Thank you Gentlemen:)

By the way:
The Transformation is a Radical as it appears

:artist:

If you ever need another guinea pig I'm down :qt:

Very nice transformation however we are not all so lucky to come into this game a beginner and have a vet take us under their wing and show us how to do everything the right way which is a lot of the frusterating part. No face pics what diff does it make if natural? That just leads to believe he was on the sauce or had a little boost but nontheless very nice transformation. I think we all wish we had somone like you to help usout when we first started or when we got confused. Hopefully the manual will simplify everything.

Where is my program dude?

Outstanding Omega! That progress I would have killed for 30 years ago!

After so many years now I have tried many different routines based on beginners (back 31 years ago or so) and of course many modern advanced workouts that I am not all that sure about because they were put out there by people more advanced than I was. I am not genetically gifted, and like many young people in the 70's I overtrained and ate crappy protein and not enough proper food. I had the drive and enthusiasm, but no guidance. I made nice progress the first few years and stagnated to varying degrees after that. I have managed over the years to play with a few different routines, but I have not seen real life/real time results like you have shown.

I have settled down a bit in my life, the kids are nearly grown, and my enthusiasm is near what it was when I had no 'proper' knowledge at all. I can actually gain and loose weight more easily.. (well gaining is easier) I now understand proper nutrition, better training sense, and I think going back to the basics with some modern ideas, something like the routine you'll have outlined in your book could possibly break my semi-stagnant state. I also have some shoulder issues, but I can develop some work arounds, or maybe you'll have some ideas of your own. That kids delts were awesome.. It's worth a try, and something to look forward to.

Nemesis thanks!

The shoulder routine did NOT use heavy pressing so your going to enjoy it I think.

Glad you got your Fire Back to train, I know Exactly how you feel.

Top Bottom