Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

perryscoon said:
I'm guessing you put him on something like Anavar for 10 weeks since he didn't get big and puffy. Nice work though, regardless of what you did.

Dude your acting like he gained 20 lbs of muslce in 5 weeks or something. 12 weeks of busting your ass in the gym and eating perfectly can yield those results. Esp. when the kid had an atheltic build to start with and has great genetics.

skullcrushin22 said:
Dude your acting like he gained 20 lbs of muslce in 5 weeks or something. 12 weeks of busting your ass in the gym and eating perfectly can yield those results. Esp. when the kid had an atheltic build to start with and has great genetics.

The main thing he had going for him was he was Very lean. His Genetics were actually not exceptional ESPECIALLY FOR CHEST.
His Upper back was pretty much the only group that had some modicum of development.

ps hello :)

OMEGA said:
The main thing he had going for him was he was Very lean. His Genetics were actually not exceptional ESPECIALLY FOR CHEST.
His Upper back was pretty much the only group that had some modicum of development.

ok omega if i buy ur book and dont like it can i send it back?

OMEGA said:

Thats why I wanted to know his chest routine pages back ! That was the first thing I noticed what changed !

its great, it will in there

Glad you noticed the chest.

For those that cant get the Chest to respond there is a way.

took me 7 years to figure it out :(

Top Bottom