Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 Years of Natural Lifting, Input Appreciated

Hey Bro. Have you researched cycle lengths and typical dosages for the compounds you are looking to use? I like the coumpounds you have selected to reach your goal. If you search either using EF's search option or even google specifying the compounds, cycle length and dosage i.e Test Prop 8 week dosage ... then you'll be able to put together a cycle. Try putting it together, post it on here and then we all on here will have a look and change, tweak and all sorts it for you all the way explaining why so you learn even more. :biggrin:

Thats a really great set of directions for me to follow, thank you. I've been reading for so long I've gotten overwhelmed with all the biology that a simple step like that didn't come to mind lol

thanks for your support

hard to tell much from your pic. i would get under 15% body fat though before juicing so you can have room to bulk without worrying. you might not even be 19% as you think, best way to know is to post a better pic and we can tell you.

but yeah if you put in 10 years working out i will give you props for that, too many fools juice after a few months .. back in the old days they would laugh at people in the gym who would juice before having a base. it was considered insulting to not put in your time

He did read you post...and you should know that he's one of the most knowledgable guys on the board...

His point was to propose a cycle and the guys who have been around the block can give it some critique....

I'd agree that you diet probably needs a bit of work.....let's start with that, post you typical day's diet...

~EZ

dude, everyone on here has done laps around the block around me :) Didn't mean to suggest he didn't! I'm gonna post more concisely what I'm thinking for cycle as suggested. But first, thank you for viewing this :

breakfast:

4 egg whites, 1 whole egg
1/4 cup - 1/2 cup of greek feta (full fat, yikes thats prob terrible)
1/2 cup blueberries
2 slices whole wheat toast, no butter
tea with splenda and 1% milk

lunch 1:

whole wheat wrap 10"
large chicken breast
salsa
3 tbl guacamolie
3 tbl graded cheddar
hot sauce
2 tbl black beans
grilled peppers

lunch 2:

chicken breast
1 cup grilled veg

OR

chicken breast
salad w/ balsamic, olive oil, graded cheese, 2 tbl guac, 2 tbl black beans

WORKOUT

Low Carb Protein Shake (30 g) w/ glucosamine

dinner:

4 X extra lean ground beef, in low carb tacos (4 g carb each, 2 g fat)
pepers, tomatoes, bean mix
graded cheddar cheese

OR

1 grilled chicken breast
1 cup of grilled peppers

Looking back as I've typed it out, perhaps I'm injecting too much fat? I have cheese and avocado in every meal

Last edited:
^^^ too much cheese.. but let me ask you this.. is this your diet now or has this been your diet for a while? cuz really it aint' that bad assuming you are exercising on a daily basis and not sitting on the couch drinking beer all day

some guys post up a diet that they have been on a week or that they stick to just on the weekends which is why its such a hard situation to try and correct a persons diet.

also stop worrying so much about fat. avocado has a lot of fat but its GOOD omega fat. nothing at all to be scared of and anyone who tells you otherwise is a moron. if anything guys don't get enough good fats which is why they always end up with joint problems

bro, you are not BIG for your height lol.....big would be 250 lbs at 5'9" no offense. How much test are you running per week? how much anavar? what does your PCT look like? you really aren't giving us much to work with. Also, what AI are you using.

Ok, little-big man here, speaking to your point. I was suggested the following dosage :

test p 500 mg ew 8 weeks (75 mg ed or 150 mg eod) not sure which to do yet
masterone 400 mg ew 8 weeks
arimidex .5 mg ed 8 weeks?
anavar 60 mg ed 8 weeks

What PCT is a good strong support to get my natural systems up and running after a profile like this?

Is the masterone and annavar in my first cycle together too much? Keep in mind my goal is to get as lean as possible!! and still doing 40 min of cardio eod, plus watching my diet

THANK YOU

Last edited:
Agreed that diet looks pretty solid...are you a drinker and if so how often?

Your dosages/ cycle length is wack bro. Maybe you meant EW and not EOD

^^^ too much cheese.. but let me ask you this.. is this your diet now or has this been your diet for a while? cuz really it aint' that bad assuming you are exercising on a daily basis and not sitting on the couch drinking beer all day

some guys post up a diet that they have been on a week or that they stick to just on the weekends which is why its such a hard situation to try and correct a persons diet.

also stop worrying so much about fat. avocado has a lot of fat but its GOOD omega fat. nothing at all to be scared of and anyone who tells you otherwise is a moron. if anything guys don't get enough good fats which is why they always end up with joint problems

I've been eating like this for 2 months now. I typically eat close to this in general, but this past winter and a 4 country euro trip I ate like a cow

will post pics when i get home.

Top Bottom