Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000,000 Karmas Awarded to the Sexiest EF Female Ass Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
swole said:
I'll give all EF ladies until Sunday night to post their sexiest bare ass or thong picture on file. It has to be YOU but it doesn't have to be recent.

I will then make a poll based on your provided picture to award the karma. I will upload the karma on this thread as incentive.

Feel free to use tags or direct links.

GO![/QUOTE]
I win this is my ass growing up. She was cute hah! And since nobody else posted a picture of their ass then my ass is the sexiest ass!

Reactions: jh1
healother said:
why is it that you dont want to show any more ass pics?

well sug... I'm past the stage of memememememe, and I have a wonderful man that I adore and love. I would not do anything to put an X on our trust at all. What is done is done, the past is the past but the future is also the future.

I respect him and I wouldn't do such at all. Even if he gave the green flag, he would have to do it himself.

CO B-man said:
I win this is my ass growing up. She was cute hah! And since nobody else posted a picture of their ass then my ass is the sexiest ass!

tee fucking hee

JH1 said:
Perhaps he should start posting here then. :evil: :p

I have a pic of said ass, here somewhere... just nothing recent, though said ass hasn't changed... I won't post up new ones

Frisky said:
well sug... I'm past the stage of memememememe, and I have a wonderful man that I adore and love. I would not do anything to put an X on our trust at all. What is done is done, the past is the past but the future is also the future.

I respect him and I wouldn't do such at all. Even if he gave the green flag, he would have to do it himself.

ok that makes sense :)

some EF husbands/wives on here just let them do whatever,
like the way that Angel let Needto send all his penis pics around, LOL

thats why i asked :)

Frisky said:
I have a pic of said ass, here somewhere... just nothing recent, though said ass hasn't changed... I won't post up new ones

what about a pic of you wearing like underwear or a bikini, from behind ;)

I know you had some fitness contest preparation pics or something, didnt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom