Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000,000 Karmas Awarded to the Sexiest EF Female Ass Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisky said:
just even the fact that you fathom that in your mind is sick... sick ... sick.

LOL

My horses are like kids, pets remember! So yea, I tend to them daily with brushing and feeding and bathing, walk them, exercise them but by no means does that mean I do sick disgusting things that your warped mind has come up with.

two of my horses are worth over 20k, one is quite a young lil philly and she's going to be worth quite a bit more when she is trained. I help train ..... so I just don't see a problem here at all besides the fact that you obviously want shadow's member to penatrate your anus and now you are trying to distract that attention from you to me so you don't seem so :rainbow:

its ok though hun... I still :heart: ya ;)

you just have this weird thing about horses and everybody can guess what you are doing to them when nobody is looking.

yeah, i want theshadow's member. :xeye: :whatever: the only thing i want of his is his brain so i can have scientists look at it and have them figure out how he actually thought the falcons were going to beat the ny giants.

fistfullofsteel said:
the only thing i want of his is his brain so i can have scientists look at it and have them figure out how he actually thought the falcons were going to beat the ny giants.

LMAO

Dude.....The birds beat themselves.

lol

Someone step up to the plate dammit!

Angel put up or shut up, you tease

fistfullofsteel said:
you just have this weird thing about horses and everybody can guess what you are doing to them when nobody is looking.

yeah, i want theshadow's member. :xeye: :whatever: the only thing i want of his is his brain so i can have scientists look at it and have them figure out how he actually thought the falcons were going to beat the ny giants.

You are sick... LOL

and besides, I kinda like the birds, but of course black is my color, its quite slimming

Frisky said:
just even the fact that you fathom that in your mind is sick... sick ... sick.

LOL

My horses are like kids, pets remember! So yea, I tend to them daily with brushing and feeding and bathing, walk them, exercise them but by no means does that mean I do sick disgusting things that your warped mind has come up with.

its ok though hun... I still :heart: ya ;)

ewwwe ... incest that is even worse

out of 6 pages I saw a (hopefully) gay man's ass with a thong and thigh high socks and a very hairy ass! Who would win so far? lol :worried:

alien amp pharm said:
JH1 uses more smileys than an 8 year old girl does in an entire school year

I swear to god: Frisky=aap=HH

The way you set yourself up to get the snot knocked outta you by everyone here is just to fuggin perfect to be an accident.

Frisky said:
I beleive there is some member here... ahem.. ;) That has one in his gallery. That is the last ass pic frisky will ever post. I have a few pics in my gallery that are outlines of my bootay, but other than that... no more for me.

why is it that you dont want to show any more ass pics?

alien amp pharm said:
That's the way we sleep in bed too

Only you... and I mean ONLY you... would be sammich'd between them and actually sleep.

Definition of Schmuck: See EF's aap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom