Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best EF woman ass poll ever.

Best ass.

• foreigngirl

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Bikinimom

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • foxxie

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • shorty

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • angel

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • blueta2

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • fitnessgirl

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • frisky

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • gymgurl

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters
I go for shorty
me and all my alters

Angel said:
Honestly I cannot see why people did not vote more for frisky's ass. It is cute and small, yet in great shape!

Hun.. my ass is not all that. But thank you so much for the compliment sugar. There is that person that bows down to that ass every night and every morning and that all that matters to me. Oh and btw, whom ever wins this poll will get an additional 50k from me. :heart:

I said once, I am gonna say it again.There is no such thing as "prefect poll"...we should enjoy the display of those edible asses and worry less about the poll. The poll is inherently a diversion meant to get those scrumptious asses out in the open!!

ND

Frisky said:
Hun.. my ass is not all that. But thank you so much for the compliment sugar. There is that person that bows down to that ass every night and every morning and that all that matters to me. Oh and btw, whom ever wins this poll will get an additional 50k from me. :heart:

not according to the pictures i have :evil:

how the fuck is angel winning this?
is needto whoring for votes through pms and shit like he always does? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom