Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca

1. R

is deca still popular in 2024?

I’m looking for some opinions on if deca is still popular in 2024. I don’t see too many people using it in their Cycles unless they’re really big dudes or unless they’re looking for joint help looking to try 300 milligrams a week with 250 milligrams of sustanon. And gonna try 14 weeks on it. My...
  2. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #64 - Deca or NPP with Pharmaqo Labs

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #64 - Deca or NPP with Pharmaqo Labs https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-64-deca-or-npp-with-pharmaqo-labs/
  3. P

napsgear test and deca has been amazing!

I’ve been using testosterone and deca from naps and this is now my 11th week on the cycle. The testosterone I was using is 500 milligrams a week and a decade has been at 400 milligrams a week. I’ve put on approximately 18 pounds and my strength has gone up week by week a little out of time. I’m...
  4. G

I want faster results this time

last cycle of steroids I did I put on about 12 pounds but it took 15 weeks to do it. What’s weird is the first 10 weeks I put on about eight pounds and only was able to squeeze out four more pounds. This time we’d like to put on more size I think I’m still underweight from my height. I’m six...
  5. R

how would you add deca to this stack?

28 5’7’’ 2nd cycle 175 pounds and 12% body fat don’t mind putting on some meat because my main goal is to bulk up So far I am using sustanon 500mgs a week want to add in some deca to this. How much deca would go well in this cycle and would 16 weeks be okay?
  6. B

Deca truth vs. hate

I see a lot of hate when it comes to using Deca on social media and a lot of guys will say to stay away from it. What is your opinion on Deca and what is the truth versus the non-truth and the hate that I see out there. A lot of people say to steer clear of it because you put on a lot of fat and...
  7. A

anyone still use milk thistle?

Was talking to an older bodybuilder and he was talking about milk thistle and how he takes it with his morning coffee everyday for his liver. He said he used some steroids in the past including deca and others. Do you guys still recommend I use milk thistle or should I try something else?
  8. B

best way to use deca and primo

I’m looking to stag some Deca and Primo together on my next cycle currently 53 years old and I have experienced using Deca but this is the first time I’ve tried Primo. Goals are moderate muscle gains and maintaining my strength while in a deficit. Was thinking about 300 milligrams of deca how...
  9. J

testosterone (HRT), deca and blasting

I’m on a HRT dose of test and deca. Doing 100mgs of each per week. The reason I decided on that is to help with my joint issues. Anyway I want to start blasting some more of what I’m using. Do you think I should shoot for 300 or more mgs per week or should I go higher? Please give me some tips...
  10. K

how to stack primobolan for best results

I’m looking to try some Primo this time for the first time ever. Have previous experience using Deca and testosterone. I’m 40 years old and I’m approximately 185 pounds and five foot eight goals are for lean muscle mass simple question how would you stack Primo for best results?
  11. T

Finishing a cycle with winstrol to cut down

41 years old, 5’10’’ 189 pounds. I’m 12 weeks into a test and deca cycle. I am gonna stop both of them and switch to winstrol instead to cut down. What dosage would you recommend I do of the winstrol and should I stop the deca and test entirely cold turkey or should I keep some test in there...
  12. C

600mgs of 3 steroids for strength!

My next cycle is going to be focused just on strength I’m 260 pounds and I’m currently benching around 420 would like to push toward the 500 Mark that would be my dream goal. Currently 45 years old and I’m the strongest I’ve ever been on my life I’ve only run about two cycles before. Gonna be...
  13. H

Bulking up with deca and sustanon

I’m excited to try a bulking stack 5’10’’194 pounds. 28 years old. 2nd cycle. First one was test and dbol. 2-3 years ago. Struggling to get over 200 pounds without gaining too much fat looking to run deca and sustanon. How long would you run them and how much?
  14. N

How to use deca and winstrol 6 weeks on/off

I’m looking to do a 6 week run of deca, then switch to winstrol for An additional six weeks cut back down. My strategy is to experiment and see how my body reacts to both bulking and cutting. I’m six foot tall and around 200 pounds and I’m around 15% body fat. I don’t mind putting on a little...
  15. J

nice deca cycle from napsgear!

Just finished my first deca cycle from napsgear! First of all they have excellent shipping and excellent customer service always on the money. I placed my order and put in the wrong address and I emailed them and they got it fixed for me within a couple hours. That is awesome. Shipping was fast...
  16. X

Looking for advice on a bulking run with deca

looking to bulk up on deca and also help with some joint issues. My plan is: deca 300mgs test cyp 400mgs masteron 500mgs. Staggering up the dosages every 5 weeks by 100mgs and going 15 weeks on. I’m a hundred and eighty pounds and five foot seven and I like to bulk up and gain more mass. Should...
  17. T

deca, tren, and test stack

I’m looking to do a very aggressive stack and combine deca, tren, and testosterone. 32 years old, been using steroids for five years and have done at least two cycles per year. Up to 205 and 5’6’’ with low body fat. Competing is an option in the future but main goals now are size and strength...
  18. bigdextreme74

Updated Feb 7.2024 BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron

Hey there. I just found out that no one could see my log that is in pdf form. I am going to post it again for everyone to see. It is a lot of info. This wil cover 3 posts. Bloodwork Component Nov 2020 Jun 2021 Dec 2021 Mar 2022 Aug 2022 Nov 2022 Feb 2023 Jul 2023 WBC Normal Range: 3.8...
  19. bigdextreme74

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

Hey brothers! I am updating my cycle and stats. I did not like how it posted (3 different posts) This is my first ever log. First a little about me. I tend to be a very private person and I don’t like a lot of attention. Hence, for me to put myself out there is a huge step. I was a tall...
  20. Z

using deca, test and anadrol from geneza pharma

wanted to report my results from my geneza pharma cycle so i decided to use anadrol to kickstart this stack had leftover deca and test E from a previous GP order results were very cool. First 4 weeks put on a quick 10 pounds of bulk then i put on another 6 pounds the rest of the 8 weeks to round...
Top Bottom