Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca, tren, and test stack

Toepel

I’m looking to do a very aggressive stack and combine deca, tren, and testosterone.
32 years old, been using steroids for five years and have done at least two cycles per year.
Up to 205 and 5’6’’ with low body fat. Competing is an option in the future but main goals now are size and strength.
what are the recommended dosages for someone in my situation?

i dont see the reason nor point in this stack at all... if you are fully intent then i would go no higher than 300 mg on each of them but even at that, i dont care for it nor see the purpose or point

I’m looking to do a very aggressive stack and combine deca, tren, and testosterone.
32 years old, been using steroids for five years and have done at least two cycles per year.
Up to 205 and 5’6’’ with low body fat. Competing is an option in the future but main goals now are size and strength.
Drop the tren. No reason to use it unless your prepping for a show. Test and deca is great for growth. Get some anadrol and when your lifts start to stall after 7-8 weeks then add that in at 50mg/day pre workout.

deca test and tren? no need
dont stack tren and deca

how about deca and test
400mgs test
300mgs deca

don't use tren and deca
use tren and masteron

Top Bottom