Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the.gladiator1987's 12 week 5x5 log

7-5-10

Hang cleans:
135x3
155x3
185x3

BTN Military:
45x10
135x5
155x5
175x5

Dips:
0x6
45x6
90x6
135x6

DB Rows:
85x6
120x6

DB Curls:
50x6

Left because I had work, good little workout though

Jesse yea I touch my chest I think my arms are at 90 or a little lower but I'm strong that way, lockout strength on the right side kills me

So I went and did bench and did 335x2 which is good for me. Skipped deads and squats

Jesse yea I touch my chest I think my arms are at 90 or a little lower but I'm strong that way, lockout strength on the right side kills me

So I went and did bench and did 335x2 which is good for me. Skipped deads and squats

Nice work man! I remember I saw some youtube video of you a while back and you did 335x1 and it was a hard rep. Great work! Me wants 3 plate bench:( :D

It sucks tho that I always get strong as shit when on cycle then off I lose a lot, I need to eat more off cycle..

Thanks tho broski! My groin is injured so I can only really focus on upperbody strength right now, I don't mind :) lol I got 3 more weeks of my prohormones and they say helladrol strength kicks in the last couple weeks so I'm stoked. Trying to get to a 315x8 bench again like on my last cycle

It sucks tho that I always get strong as shit when on cycle then off I lose a lot, I need to eat more off cycle..

Thanks tho broski! My groin is injured so I can only really focus on upperbody strength right now, I don't mind :) lol I got 3 more weeks of my prohormones and they say helladrol strength kicks in the last couple weeks so I'm stoked. Trying to get to a 315x8 bench again like on my last cycle

That would be sick! I didnt know you got 315x8 that is awesome man!!!

wow not being able to do lower body while on prohormone would suck. Deadlifts and squats go up huge while being on. I want to do a cycle of beast in aug. I usually retain 75% of my gains.

wow not being able to do lower body while on prohormone would suck. Deadlifts and squats go up huge while being on. I want to do a cycle of beast in aug. I usually retain 75% of my gains.

Yea it fuckin blows! beast is the shit. I havent been eating good either, now that I think about it i dont think ive ever had 200g or more of protein for a week straight EVER in my life lol. Gonna go kill chest, shoulders and back today. Hoping to get 285x5x5

hahaha I know it was supposed to be a 5x5 log then i jus continued to use it, i think im gonna start another log. I had to miss todays workout because the gym was closed at 7 WTF im goin crazy not workin out

Top Bottom