Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghrp-6

metalfujimi

I am thinking about using GHRP-6 to aid in injury recovery. Just wondering if anyone has done this and what kind of results they got. Going to run 200-300 mcg ed. Is this effective for changing recovery times at all? Would IGF-1 be better? I have read several studies and other peoples experiences and would like to do a trial run for myself for a short time to see what really happens. Any help or experiences would be appreciated.

I am thinking about using GHRP-6 to aid in injury recovery. Just wondering if anyone has done this and what kind of results they got. Going to run 200-300 mcg ed. Is this effective for changing recovery times at all? Would IGF-1 be better? I have read several studies and other peoples experiences and would like to do a trial run for myself for a short time to see what really happens. Any help or experiences would be appreciated.

Save your cash and use HGH if you can, I've been using it at low doses for a while now with great results. You dont need to use 10IUs a day either...you can get good results in terms of maintaining and speeding the recovery with as little as 4 IUs a week or 1 IU EOD
IGF to me works good when you want to gain mass. It seems to have the ability of creating new muscle fibers while keeping you lean when you pig out. You cant really use it for more than 6 weeks at the time ...at least u not suppose to without taking a break of 6-8weeks off.
Jump on HGH if you can afford it, you can do this shit year round and it really fits your needs!

GHRP-6 with a GHRH is synergistic. I agree, GH is best but some of us cannot get it prescribed anymore. It seems the powers that be have made off-label prescriptions of GH too scary for some doctors.

Sermorelin + GHRP-6 is a decent substitute for GH. The only issue I have with GHRP-6 is that it makes me so hungry I eat everything in sight!

I have never tried IGF-1.

I wish there was more information available about peptides. I'd love to learn more about MGF.

GHRP-6 with a GHRH is synergistic. I agree, GH is best but some of us cannot get it prescribed anymore. It seems the powers that be have made off-label prescriptions of GH too scary for some doctors.

Sermorelin + GHRP-6 is a decent substitute for GH. The only issue I have with GHRP-6 is that it makes me so hungry I eat everything in sight!

I have never tried IGF-1.
I do not have access to GH, sure wish I did. As far as the GHRP-6 goes, did you notice joints, tendons and ligaments seem to feel better? what did you do for reconstitution? BA water?

I do not have access to GH, sure wish I did. As far as the GHRP-6 goes, did you notice joints, tendons and ligaments seem to feel better? what did you do for reconstitution? BA water?

Healing was a definite benefit. I attributed it to the deep sleep it affords me. GH does help healing so it would stand to reason the GHRP's do help.

What I did not like about it was the hunger. It make me so hungry, I are everything in sight. For some this would be a benefit but it was just too much for me.

I am considering GHRP-2 with a GHRH next time around.

Yes, BA water.

Healing was a definite benefit. I attributed it to the deep sleep it affords me. GH does help healing so it would stand to reason the GHRP's do help.

What I did not like about it was the hunger. It make me so hungry, I are everything in sight. For some this would be a benefit but it was just too much for me.

I am considering GHRP-2 with a GHRH next time around.

Yes, BA water.
Ok. I appreciate the help. Just went to the doctor today and might have to have surgery on my wrist (torn cartilage) :mad: considering trying a cycle post-surgery to ensure a speedy and full recovery

Sarms-4 would certainly help

RADAR
I was already gonna try them because I got mrplunky's bloodwork results today that they are truly non surpressive. Are they known to help tendon, ligament, and connective tissue? have you felt these results?

I was already gonna try them because I got mrplunky's bloodwork results today that they are truly non surpressive. Are they known to help tendon, ligament, and connective tissue? have you felt these results?

Yes.I have wrist pain when doing curls,since sarms no pain,even my torn rotator cuff that bothers me is almost non existent.

RADAR

Top Bottom