Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome to my Log

1:30 minutes give or take.

do you mean 1 hour 30 mins? if so jdid would probably benefit from maybe once a month training with you so you can asses his squat/deadlift/shoulder press/bench press/dip form...

but i live about that far away from cobracock and thinking about it 90mins is quite a long drive just for that unless jdid can drive himself?

do you mean 1 hour 30 mins? if so jdid would probably benefit from maybe once a month training with you so you can asses his squat/deadlift/shoulder press/bench press/dip form...

but i live about that far away from cobracock and thinking about it 90mins is quite a long drive just for that unless jdid can drive himself?

yeah i definitely would benefit a shitload..

i would honestly love to come down and check it out. Thing is, i don't have a car (except when my dad lets me use his) and i don't think my parents would love me to go down to newark to go to a guys gym who i met on here.

my dad went to college in newark during the riots and shit, so he knows the area real well. I'll see if he would let me come up there- would be absolutely awesome :)

yeah i definitely would benefit a shitload..

i would honestly love to come down and check it out. Thing is, i don't have a car (except when my dad lets me use his) and i don't think my parents would love me to go down to newark to go to a guys gym who i met on here.

my dad went to college in newark during the riots and shit, so he knows the area real well. I'll see if he would let me come up there- would be absolutely awesome :)

that is a good point my parents wouldnt let me meet up with someone i met on the internet especially if i went to his private gym lol. didnt think of it that way

next best thing video your lifts on your heaviest sets and post them up on here and get people to look at your form, thats what I do...

YouTube - EliteExtra's Channel

Yesterday

OLYMPIC SQUATS

1x3 135lbs
3x3 225lbs

BOTTOM POSITION BENCH

1x5 135lbs
1x1 185lbs
1x1 235lbs
1x1 235lbs
1x1 235lbs
1x1 235lbs
1x1 235lbs
3x5 185lbs

TODAY

DEADS

1x5 135lbs
1x3 225lbs
1x2 315lbs
1x1 365lbs mixed grip
1x1 415lbs straps
1x1 465lbs straps and belt

1x3 315lbs from a step with 35s

CHEAT PIN WHEEL CURLS

1x6 40's
1x6 50's
1x6 60's
2x6 70's
1x6 80's PR never handled dumbells for curls like these before.

A couple of hangs @ the chin bar.

I'm getting into PCT and off-cycle so I'll be dedicating myself to build strength by CNS stimulating strength methods, will try to keep as much muscle as possible, but strength it's my main goal. Reps will be mostly under 5 reps with alot of sets @ +80% of RM, weither i'll do deloads or not will be decided along the way.

Finally back on training!

My personal training studio it's up and running smoothly.

Be posting progresses next week maybe.... goals are 315lbs bench, 495lbs deads and 405 olympic squats, all natural and just some myoplex mrp :)

Top Bottom