Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my pct

jeebise23

hi guys i am coming off of sustonon after my last injection i will wait 14 days for it to clear my system then i will start by doing 1,000iu 3x a week of hcg and 20mg nolvadex ed all for three weeks then drop the hcg and keep doing the nolvadex for 3 more weeks, i also wanted to know should i keep doing my arimidex as i was throuout my cycle or do i stop it once i do my last shot thanks john

hi guys i am coming off of sustonon after my last injection i will wait 14 days for it to clear my system then i will start by doing 1,000iu 3x a week of hcg and 20mg nolvadex ed all for three weeks then drop the hcg and keep doing the nolvadex for 3 more weeks, i also wanted to know should i keep doing my arimidex as i was throuout my cycle or do i stop it once i do my last shot thanks john

if you havent used hcg on cycle...have 3x2500ius hcg jabs e5day..with nolva,,,after the hcg carry on with nolva and clomid.still use adex whilst taking the hcg.this hcg protocol was advised to me by eric from pp.

Top Bottom