Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weekly Progress Pics

thanks for the pics bro. They speak 1000 words. People can see results instead of just hearing them. keep it up.

nice bro. making me want to do a cycle.

mark my words.

after i tackle a 600lb deadlift im cycling asap.

nice bro. making me want to do a cycle.

mark my words.

after i tackle a 600lb deadlift im cycling asap.

dude why would you wait you only live once and steroids are amazing. Fuck it bro, fuck it. just do it. I always think about this when i do stupid shit. Someone else has done worse. lol

dude why would you wait you only live once and steroids are amazing. Fuck it bro, fuck it. just do it. I always think about this when i do stupid shit. Someone else has done worse. lol

Yeah, dont listen to any of this.

Yeah, dont listen to any of this.

OK well i wanna be fucking beast status throughout my 20's, dontl isten to 75th hes probably some computer dork. Do what you gotta do but trust me theres far worse things out there than steroids. I know a lot of people especially mods that took them hella young. not the smartest thing to do but its not the worst either especially if you have a good diet

OK well i wanna be fucking beast status throughout my 20's, dontl isten to 75th hes probably some computer dork. Do what you gotta do but trust me theres far worse things out there than steroids. I know a lot of people especially mods that took them hella young. not the smartest thing to do but its not the worst either especially if you have a good diet

You only live once so you might as well do crack too. Fuck it, why not, right?

Top Bottom