Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay Everybody, Be HONEST!

I routinely take 100 mgs/day of winstrol during my cycle and have not have elevated liver enzyme problems. And yes I get bloodwork done before and after a cycle.

Nelson you're wrong.

Anavar is broken down in the kidneys primarily. How is that liver toxic?

I love when people shout "You're wrong" and they so obviously don't know what they're talking about. Do some research bro and learn.

Well, it seems I've touched on a nerve. I also think people take a warning as a threat -- or a doomsday prediction. I guess because I spend so much time explaining to laymen that steroids aren't the killers that the media makes them out to be, I then balance it out by giving caution to those who treat them a little too cavalierly.

I don;'have any studies of people who died from liver damage caused by steroids. I also don't have any studies of people who died from eating rat poison. But let's use a little common sense here folks. With all the shit, and all the high dosages people take, it's easy to go over the line. We see it all the time.

FOUR FUCKING MEMBERS IN THE LAST HALF FUCKING YEAR HAVE DIED!!!

All under 40.

So all I ask is that every now and then, pull your head out of your ass and take a look around.

Steroids are great. They can do wonderful things. But we're a community of self prescribers and not everyone is all that knowledable and all that responsible. And the toughest patient to reason with is the one you can always rationalize with -- YOURSELF.

So just be careful, okay guys? Trust me. I know what I'm talking about.

I love when people shout "You're wrong" and they so obviously don't know what they're talking about. Do some research bro and learn.

Well, it seems I've touched on a nerve. I also think people take a warning as a threat -- or a doomsday prediction. I guess because I spend so much time explaining to laymen that steroids aren't the killers that the media makes them out to be, I then balance it out by giving caution to those who treat them a little too cavalierly.

I don;'have any studies of people who died from liver damage caused by steroids. I also don't have any studies of people who died from eating rat poison. But let's use a little common sense here folks. With all the shit, and all the high dosages people take, it's easy to go over the line. We see it all the time.

All under 40.

So all I ask is that every now and then, pull your head out of your ass and take a look around.

Steroids are great. They can do wonderful things. But we're a community of self prescribers and not everyone is all that knowledable and all that responsible. And the toughest patient to reason with is the one you can always rationalize with -- YOURSELF.

To break it down for you...

Your trying to tell us to be careful and use gear wisely..because improper use of a steroid can be very harmful to us or even death. I get your post and K to you for the info.

To break it down for you...

Your trying to tell us to be careful and use gear wisely..because improper use of a steroid can be very harmful to us or even death. I get your post and K to you for the info.

You might say that -- if you want to be really facetious.

All under 40.

How do you know I'm shouting?

Go to PubMed Home. There you will see actual medical STUDIES which prove that anavar is broken down in the kidneys. THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING.

This IS the research in which I gained my knowledge. Where did yours come from? Funny, that has yet to be mentioned. I'm interested in facts not Brology.

If this has struck a nerve with anyone it has to start with you. I see you didn't become combative with Needto earlier in the thread when he said somethhing along the lines of not agreeing with you. You did become combative with Ross and myself however.

Go to PubMed Home. There you will see actual medical STUDIES which prove that anavar is broken down in the kidneys. THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING.

This IS the research in which I gained my knowledge. Where did yours come from? Funny, that has yet to be mentioned. I'm interested in facts not Brology.

If this has struck a nerve with anyone it has to start with you. I see you didn't become combative with Needto earlier in the thread when he said somethhing along the lines of not agreeing with you. You did become combative with Ross and myself however.

Bro there are also pubmed articles that refer to Anavar and other 17 AA oral steroids as hepatoxic. Also, patients that are prescribed Anavar (a lot of times these are chilidren) are monitored for liver values/ function. Clinical doses are generally lower than what we use as well...

As 2evil perfectly pointed out, there's plenty of evidence, so why are you questioning it? My only guess is that you're unaware, therefore need to learn more. Or, you're just trying to be difficult.

The "shouting" reference was a figure of speech since you were so adamant in your opinion.

I'm combative with Ross because we have a long history of disagreeing. I think Ross thought he could build a reputation by questioning me.

Not sure where the "bro-ology" comes from. I use my real name. I've been in the industry for decades. Maybe you're mistaken me for some guy who hangs around message boards.

Guys EVERY drug, food, liquid, etc. that we ingest eventually goes through the liver. The liver detoxifies the whole body. It's a moot point. I'm not taking sides here, these are facts.

Nelson you're wrong.

Anavar is broken down in the kidneys primarily. How is that liver toxic?

You are correct, Anavar is metabolized in the kidneys unlike other orals that are broken down in the liver (winstrol). However liver function is still slightly effected, Var is RX'd to patients in long term use without any liver problems. Approx at 10mg ED over a year+ time

And Nelson, no offense, but please do show some studies to back the "Think of taking 10 shots of liquor a day non stop for 2 months straght."... I find this bogus and I also don't think it's good as a board sponser, where new guys are taking everything you say serious, to be reading such a unprovable statement and then have it passed throught the grapevines.

You are correct, Anavar is metabolized in the kidneys unlike other orals that are broken down in the liver (winstrol). However liver function is still slightly effected, Var is RX'd to patients in long term use without any liver problems. Approx at 10mg ED over a year+ time

And Nelson, no offense, but please do show some studies to back the "Think of taking 10 shots of liquor a day non stop for 2 months straght."... I find this bogus and I also don't think it's good as a board sponser, where new guys are taking everything you say serious, to be reading such a unprovable statement and then have it passed throught the grapevines.

Show me one example of being cautious hurting anybody.

Top Bottom