Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 250mgs a week ok

250 = minor gains

you need at least 400 for some type of gains

500-650 Test only is the least for a real novice run

I ran a cycle of sustanon, 250 mgs EW, 1 shot per week. My only regret was not doing a minimum of 2 shots EW to keep my levels stable.

250 mgs of test EW is plenty to run for a first cycle. If you don't see gains then your diet, training or some other variable (sleep for example) is off.

my last cycle was my 5th. I ran 80 mgs EOD of prop (280 mgs EW) along with 65 mgs EOD of tren and it was easily my best cycle in terms of body recomposition, strength and how much I have retained. I read about people shooting a gram of test EW and I simply do not understand what the need is (unless you are competing). Perhaps my body just reacts very well to test, I don't know. Best of luck to your friend.

Buddy of mine wants to do a cycle of Sus 250mgs a week for 10 weeks.
I am currently doing 500mgs a week w/ great results. He had never used any gear before, but he is at the age/point were he could benefit.
So my question is: Is 250mgs/week enough for a first time user, using Sus250? Wasnt sure due to all the esters involved.

Thoughts?

I have burnt a good understanding in his brian that diet and training is what will make or break his cycle.

I gained over 25lbs on a 250mg per week cycle of cyp only. I'm not a novice though.

pwr: how many weeks did you use this dosage?

anabolic12: how long is your friend planning on running that dose?

To everyone: How long do YOU think he should run that dose?

pwr: how many weeks did you use this dosage??

15 weeks at 250 then I bumped it to 325 for another 8 weeks and gained maybe another 5lbs. But all the gains were made the first 15. I came off for 10 weeks and only lost around 7lbs and not much strength at all.

Top Bottom