Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 250mgs a week ok

anabolic12

Buddy of mine wants to do a cycle of Sus 250mgs a week for 10 weeks.
I am currently doing 500mgs a week w/ great results. He had never used any gear before, but he is at the age/point were he could benefit.
So my question is: Is 250mgs/week enough for a first time user, using Sus250? Wasnt sure due to all the esters involved.

Thoughts?

I have burnt a good understanding in his brian that diet and training is what will make or break his cycle.

i would run 500 ew. 250mg is enough when dieting down to try to maintain muscle mass, but im guessing he wants to get some size. go with 500

Remember to get enough protein ,anabolics increase protein synthesis.

RADAR

Buddy of mine wants to do a cycle of Sus 250mgs a week for 10 weeks.
I am currently doing 500mgs a week w/ great results. He had never used any gear before, but he is at the age/point were he could benefit.
So my question is: Is 250mgs/week enough for a first time user, using Sus250? Wasnt sure due to all the esters involved.

Thoughts?

I have burnt a good understanding in his brian that diet and training is what will make or break his cycle.

imo that dose is to low for sust. i wouldnt go lower than 450mg split between 3x per wk.

pointless

thats a little low for a sustanon dosage. If it was a single ester testosterone 250mg-350mg/week is fine for a first cycle.

Top Bottom