Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what ef bro flexs the most in the mirror?

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
got obvious ones like digi,pdaddy, lartinos.
more in the closet types ( you know rnch does the tuck with a bath rob on ala buffalo bill).
and the younger set, sublime, ua, string...who is the overall winner (or is it loser)?

i used to flex in the mirror all the time when i was bored in highschool. then i got to college and had roomates to it was obviously toolish.

im back to flexing at least one time per day in front the mirror trying to practice poses.

IMO flexing super fucking hard helps to stretch out fascia and increase recovery/blood flow, and increase mobility.

i was getting so tight, but now that im flexing hard and stretching regularly i feel better and not nearly as stiff.

i used to flex in the mirror all the time when i was bored in highschool. then i got to college and had roomates to it was obviously toolish.

im back to flexing at least one time per day in front the mirror trying to practice poses.

IMO flexing super fucking hard helps to stretch out fascia and increase recovery/blood flow, and increase mobility.

i was getting so tight, but now that im flexing hard and stretching regularly i feel better and not nearly as stiff.

its better to stretch and flex after sets as the motility of the muscle is in a much better state for fascia stretching. use dc stretches and then flex the body part for 60 seconds after the dc stretch. the chest flex and lat flex after exercise are killer. when youre cold and just flex, the muscle never gets the same blow flow and warmth as when lifting. gotta be really warm to stretch the fascia so posing has benefits but im not sure if the tissue is just too cold and taught to stretch. definately good for setting up activation routes for muscle so youre fully contracting the muscles. makes activation during lifting less of an energy expenditure because neurologically, you have the motor pathway set from practice. helps with the mind/muscle aspect.

Pick3 flex's his mudflaps everytimes he see's my pic

That faggot ross with yonkerweights and youngguns as they all give each other a circle jerk, followed by some dutch rudders. the end.

Top Bottom