Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Took measurements!

abxavier

As of right now, i'm at;

Bust- 33" (big boobs! Want them gone! lol)
waist- 32" (edit. Apparently I measured the wrong part.)
Hips- 35"
Upper arms- 10"
Thighs- 20"

I'm roughly 130lbs. No more. Maybe a few pounds less. And I don't know my BF nor do I know my BMR because I don't know how to calculate it. I don't know how many calories I need a day nor how to calculate how much calories are in each meal I eat.

I need some help!! Dieting. Or trying to. My exercising is great. Could use a few pointers on legs and abs.

Help! Please!

Last edited:
Hi abxavier~
I'm also new here and found that reading the ladies journals helps out allot.
Especially if you're looking for help with exercises. Thandie posts her workouts in her journal as so do I. It's a learning process and have found wonderful advice here. If you start a journal and track everything you do, it will help you in the long run. I love to journal so it's not a big deal for me.
Ask questions...there's allot of knowledgeable ladies here.
Good luck!!

I don't know how many calories I need a day nor how to calculate how much calories are in each meal I eat.

FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal is free and you can track and log macro`s there. A good place to start for calories if your trying to lose is
10-12 x LBM need to know your body fat to get a better estimate
Here is an example weight = 130 lbs body fat is 20%
26 lbs = fat
LBM = 104
104 x 12 = 1248 calories
A good starting point for macro`s is 40:30:30 protein:carbs:fat
macro calorie break down
protein = 500 calories
carbs = 374 calories
fat = 374 calories

Here is a daily meal plan example based roughly on these macros
Meal 1
8 egg whites
1/3 cup oats (before cooking)
Meal 2
1 oz almonds
Meal 3
5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup green beans
1/2 cup yams
Meal 4
5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup green beans
1/2 cup yams
Meal 5 (post work out)
1 small green apple
whey protien shake (27 gram protein scope) mixed ice and water
Meal 6
1 oz almonds

Calories 1,294
Fat 38.8 329 25 %
Saturated 4.9 43 3 %
Polyunsaturated 9.4 80 6 %
Monounsaturated 21.1 178 14 %
Carbohydrate 104.2 408 32 %
Dietary Fiber 25.5
Protein 137.1 557 43 %
Alcohol 0.0 0 0 %

Fat (25%) Carbs (32%)
Protein (43%) Alcohol (0%)

Last edited:
Thank you! That helped a lot! I just bought two packs of like 12 boneless, skinless, already cooked chicken breast. 5 oz each. So now I know where to get those and when to eat them.
Also, other then boiling eggs to get the egg whites, what else can I do? It'd be a lot faster if I didn't have to sit and wait for eggs to boil. lol. I could always do it the night before though... hm...

I just bought dessert protein today by BSN. It's not too bad since my tummy is sensitive to nasties. Though I just had to down it eating a banana after every drink because I tried drinking it with 1% milk and it was DISGUSTING! I drank it earlier also with water. That wasn't too shabby. It's supposed to be chocolate fudge.
I've been eating really good today. I'm proud of myself. No sweets whatsoever. Not that i've been eating sweets lately. It's just already becoming easier. Although, I stopped by the store today and saw so many things I would normally get. Lol. Like pizza's. Oh man did I want to grab some! But I didn't. Got some chicken, bananas, apples, and a few other things. My mind is drawing a blank though. Bf just got a ps3 and a shooting game. Busy watching him.

today's diet;
meal one- oatmeal and water
snack- a few peanuts
meal two- green beans and orange juice
snack- a few ritz crackers
meal 3- 1 5 oz chicken breast and protein shake (post workout)

I worked legs, harder than i've done in a while. I'm gonna feel this tomorrow, and love it.
I can't wait until I get my lipoflame in.

Any more advice, ladies?

wowwww...i need to find me a lady who is discplined like these chickies. i am extremely impressed. i love a girl who loves to lift and is interested in supplements such as protein shakes and eating right!!! DAMNNN

Most women are too self concsious about their body image... I'm way self conscious, so i'll do anything it takes to get myself to a point where i'm satisfied with what I see staring back at me. Even if I have to drink nasty protein shakes and give up my favorite, high fat, high carb, high calorie food.

As long as i'm allowed one cheat day a month, I can manage. As long as it benefits me in the long run.

And i'm absolutely addicted to the gym. If I don't get the chance to go to the gym on a scheduled day, it messes up my whole day.

Thank you! That helped a lot! I just bought two packs of like 12 boneless, skinless, already cooked chicken breast. 5 oz each. So now I know where to get those and when to eat them.
Also, other then boiling eggs to get the egg whites, what else can I do? It'd be a lot faster if I didn't have to sit and wait for eggs to boil. lol. I could always do it the night before though... hm...

I just bought dessert protein today by BSN. It's not too bad since my tummy is sensitive to nasties. Though I just had to down it eating a banana after every drink because I tried drinking it with 1% milk and it was DISGUSTING! I drank it earlier also with water. That wasn't too shabby. It's supposed to be chocolate fudge.
I've been eating really good today. I'm proud of myself. No sweets whatsoever. Not that i've been eating sweets lately. It's just already becoming easier. Although, I stopped by the store today and saw so many things I would normally get. Lol. Like pizza's. Oh man did I want to grab some! But I didn't. Got some chicken, bananas, apples, and a few other things. My mind is drawing a blank though. Bf just got a ps3 and a shooting game. Busy watching him.

today's diet;
meal one- oatmeal and water (protein)
snack- a few peanuts
meal two- green beans and orange juice (protein)
snack- a few ritz crackers (protein)
meal 3- 1 5 oz chicken breast and protein shake (post workout)

I worked legs, harder than i've done in a while. I'm gonna feel this tomorrow, and love it.
I can't wait until I get my lipoflame in.

Any more advice, ladies?

More protein women :D

BSN is yummy mix it with a little less water it calls for 8-10 oz for two scopes but try 6 oz it should taste richer.

As long as i'm allowed one cheat day a month, I can manage. As long as it benefits me in the long run.

And i'm absolutely addicted to the gym. If I don't get the chance to go to the gym on a scheduled day, it messes up my whole day.

I would avoid a whole day it tends to be too much. It is best to just have a single meal depenidng on your progress and goals you could do it once a week.

Awesome the gym has always been the easy part for me too the diet I struggle with still.

Yeah, I didn't mean like a whole day or anything. Maybe like, once i'm seeing clean, good results, i'll eat my fav, a few slices of pizza one day. Mmm. Sounds so good. Lol.

Today is my 3rd day actually dieting. So far so good. My older neighbor has a bf scale. So I did that earlier. I weigh 126.8lbs and it says my bf is 23%. No idea if thats good or not.

23% is pretty good....not too shabby. women do tend to be a lil higher than women but you can def. drop that down with a clean diet. looking good though. post up some pics....

Top Bottom