Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lake Travis HS-Texas weight room.....UNBELIEVALBE

mwm5

mentor
Platinum
this is sick. my high school used half of our upper balcony as its weight room, we had weights that were probably older than all the teachers. i can't imagine this.

WEIGHT ROOM

That would be nice, my Highschools weight room was full of old as shit, half the benches had duct tape on them. LOL!!!

Alot of old 70's looking stuff, but it worked great. My buddy and i would go there after school everyday it was open and smoke pot afterwards everyday. It was a free gym, besides being a pretty good gym. Your gym is good if your school takes footbal seriously. Mine did for sure..
There were a bunch of kids who shoulda gotten kicked out of school but they tried their best to keep them there if they helped us win.

crazy, indoor practice field too. That's better than all D-2 schools and a lot of FCS schools.

Jesus. They must have the whole O line deadlifting at the same time. Who needs so many lifting platforms and bench presses?

I live near there in austin, and the reason its badass is because Lake Travis=teh cash.

My school use to have some old 70's weights, I got fucking ripped using them though. Rust is anabolic.

My High School didn't even have a weight room - if you wanted to lift you would have to go down to a small gym behind our local PD where all the cops lifted.

It was 50cents per visit......

Top Bottom