Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's for lunch.............................

they have some good popcorn chicken...burgers and shit arent very good imo. Get a cherry limeade!

I think their burgers are decent. They are essentially the same style as the burgers at the old Mom-n-Pop Dairy Freeze roadside attraction joints that used to line the highways back in the '50s and '60s before the Interstate system was finished and we all had to travel the country on the 2-lane highways.

If you weren't alive during that time, I can see how you might not "get" Sonic's burgers.

I think their burgers are decent. They are essentially the same style as the burgers at the old Mom-n-Pop Dairy Freeze roadside attraction joints that used to line the highways back in the '50s and '60s before the Interstate system was finished and we all had to travel the country on the 2-lane highways.

If you weren't alive during that time, I can see how you might not "get" Sonic's burgers.

Don't you mean dairy queen? There is a dairy queen still open here! And sonic is nothing like dairy queen. JMO

im starving. i ate breakfast but that was it. im making BBQ chicken (sweet baby rays) and some roasted green peppers. yah. im gonna go cook this right now

mofo. i dont have any garlic powder. this sucks. oh well they will be nongarlic roasted green peppers iguess

mofo. i dont have any garlic powder. this sucks. oh well they will be nongarlic roasted green peppers iguess

They sell tubes (carefull) of crushed garlic in the salad/vegetable area of the supermarket. That is the best and easist way to get my max. daily supply of garlic!!!

Maybe its just the one I've been to. I've only been to one.

As for drive in's, well you see, I'm from a really small town. We still have a Mom n Pops ice cream and burger stand (The Karette, its been there since the 60's) and a drive in theater. I understand it, and appreciate them as they're some damn good eatin. Maybe I just gotta try a different Sonic.

They sell tubes (carefull) of crushed garlic in the salad/vegetable area of the supermarket. That is the best and easist way to get my max. daily supply of garlic!!!

im just looking for some seasoning for my roasted green pepps.

when i cook italian dishes, I only use fresh garlic

Top Bottom